Fireknife is gaining a following...

shmook

I've seen a couple of posts now in different threads, where folk are signing off with 'Fireknife'...

I'm guessing it's not multiple accounts, as these posts contain no smut (:P), so have come to the conclusion that it is a cult forming, and am off to report it to the science/religion thread.

Evidence

Although I think you'll find homophobia is equally prevalent amongst religious and non-religious population

'FireKnife'

There is no depth perception in a PVS-7.

It's just a mono with two eyepieces.

'FireKnife'

It's unfathomable, I got through 500 rounds a day? Something like that? I'm still going through a tub of DarkLites shiny balls.

Even in games where I've decided I want to have a right hose of the noobs I've barely used 3k in an entire days skirmishing. And that was rampant hi-cap, drum mag and noob abuse.

'FireKnife'

Now, I know it's only 2 people, but these things have to start somewhere. I'm worried arnies will soon be a filth-fest, with all talk being either the sechs, 1911's, or a combination of the two ;)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I missed all this, guys, I was off totally making a sex with my penis on my totally real girlfriend who is an actual person, honest.

'Fireknife'

Possibly a touch harsh there...

For the record, I personally quite like FK being around the place, and I mean no ill-will with the light-hearted ribbing of his ubiquitous signature/love of 1911's and debauchery. He's sort of like a celebrity, only with less money and fame. Either way, should you end up reading this Fireknife dude, I intend no offense and hope none is taken! :P

Archived