Fireknife is gaining a following...

shmook

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering where he was too, and thought he maybe was suspended again...

But he was going to Paris. As did another member here

Spent a week in Paris practicing my French and winding people up. Parisians are no where near as rude or arrogant as people seem to think they are, or perhaps it is simply because I can speak at least basic French/am equally rude and arrogant so didn't notice/didn't open every sentance with "hi, do you speak English". Anyway, I thought they were lovely and hospitable people so, yeah.

Coincidence? I think not. Arnies is upping sticks to cheese-and-garlic land methinks :P

Yes, to all those asking he did go to Paris.

He enjoyed the Catacombs, the various ostentatious buildings, the three nights alone with the missus and the fact it was a proper holiday away in a while.

He didn't enjoy not being allowed to visit the erotic museum, not being allowed to go and laugh at the Moulin Rouge for being an overpriced tart show and being charged around the army museum as the missus (History student mind you) is bored by those periods of history :P

Add to that a busy work schedule, a series of internet issues, appealing to get this site taken off the banned list at work and other things in general getting in the way making it harder for me to get on here. But alas they are sorted and now I have returned. ;)

'FireKnife'

Archived