Fireknife is gaining a following...

shmook

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally forgot to say what I have as a usb drive...

I have an Iron key (bad *albatross*) and an SD card that folds in half to become a USB card.

It is totally cool since I can keep it in the SD card slot on my laptop all the time, I'll never lose it but it will work in other people's computers even if they don't have SD.

I totally forgot to say what I have as a usb drive...

I have an Iron key (bad *albatross*) and an SD card that folds in half to become a USB card.

It is totally cool since I can keep it in the SD card slot on my laptop all the time, I'll never lose it but it will work in other people's computers even if they don't have SD.

Ah yes I have seen those folding USB plus cards. Just as again I have so many just never found the need for one, as cool as they look.

Saying that I did have a pen that when you unscrewed it you got a 4gb USB in the top half. Plus it took regular Parker style re-fills so could keep it both going as a pen and USB for ages. :P

'FireKnife'

They don't make a lady parts shaped one? Damn them.

Ah well will just have to sit here with my one that looks like a revolver, why they no do a 1911 one too :(

'FireKnife'

Surely the USB port on the PC should be shaped like lady parts to go with that

Archived