Arnie's Day Trip to the Mall

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I can always lend a few things, I pretty much live in the mall (airsoft wise) so nearly all of my guns fires at the right FPS.

Still months to go so no rush on organising anything, I would say the only thing you actually might want to book sooner than later is if any ones staying at the hotel in Reading ^^.

Other things to discuss are whether to have an arnies night out before in London or Reading, I would assume Reading?

If we're clubbing, then there's Revolution, I guess, Plenty of pubs around if we're keeping it quiet.

Clubbing? We are airsofters, shouldn't we stereotypically be doing the same as basement dwelling nerds :P.

All i know is i don't mind, just so long as it involves getting to know each other finally after around 6 years on here.

'FireKnife'

I am an attic dwelling Geek .. is that ok? xP

Nope :P. I am a own flat owning nut that has many a fun time playing with his weapons, but still gets out and about ;).

Im going to Creamfields on Saturday, Im no basement dwelling nerd!

Just because you get out once in a while doesn't make it so :P. Though still what the hell is Creamfields (obviosuly not what i am thinking, that would only be legal in Prague or Amsterdam).

'FireKnife'

Pretty much the same here then, need to spend my time doing less geek based things. Though my flat is technically an attic conversion, but really it is just a whole third floor :P.

Anyway, seem the 9th is a go, looks like we have a few guys up for it, now maybe to look at the evening before, the 8th and what to do then? If anyone can provide a place to stay and save on some hotel beer will be bought and happiness will reign.

'FireKnife'

THIS THREAD HAS PROGRESSED TOO FAR FOR ME TO KEEP TRACK AT WORK AND NOW I'M SCARED AND LONELY.

So, go to the mall on the 9th of december right?

You got it right, have an invite :P

Now i want to put up invites, i really think i have not had a proper game (and i don't mean the *suitcase* up here) in ages :)

'FireKnife'

ooh been wanting to play at the mall but nobody from my home site fancies it can i come along .? Will be travelling down from newcastle .

ill be th old slow fat bloke at the end. Thetype that normally gets to hold the bags as every one does all the fun :)

Whats the fps for the mall?

Site FPS Limits

ALL Weapons: 328fps (340fps max on variance). All RIF’s will be Chronographed with site magazine & 0.2gm bb at the start of an event and are subject to random chrono testing at any time throughout the day. We reserve the right NOT allow the use of any RIF over the FPS limit. Some areas of the game area are single shot only, therefore weapons that are incapable of firing on single shot will not be allowed to be fired in those areas. For normal days, unless advertised otherwise, there are no ammo limits. Any questions regarding FPS please contact us directly.

Straight from the site itself. ;)

'FireKnife'

Archived