Arnie's Day Trip to the Mall

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going on the mall's FPS limits, I'll just have to hope I can afford an Mp9 by then as my WOC exceeds them, or I'll be doing a Fireknife with me pistol! Anyone got any spare MEU mags? :P

That is if it is on a day i can go, as the 2nd or 3rd or whatever is a no :P.

Though i have found a way to get a pistol down to myself, all i will need is 3 mags and a sidearm anyway, would be easy to do.

'FireKnife'

Ahhhh I have no problem just using a pistol, especially in CQB; I just prefer a primary and a secondary, as I've only got the one pistol! :P

Maybe we could all see how many people we've got confirmed and perchance reserve it for a day or something if there's enough of us?

Sounds like we have the start of something memorable here ;)

Damn, no-one has a place i can crash, would make it easier and i can offer money, or come to mine later on (though why you would want to visit Aberdeen i don't know ;))

Isn't this basically what Arniegeddon was?

Haha reversal post. Though the difference is i plan to see this through ;) (only joking guys)

'FireKnife'

If Im using my new FAL, you can use my MP9.

D'awwwwwwwww man, stuff like that restores my faith in mankind a little :) I might not need to take up the offer, but if I do it'd be hugely enormously appreciated, and a crate of beer shall be forthcoming if the need arises! :P

You *bramston pickle* fireknife ...

We could move it forward a week if everyone is cool with that .. then it would also be 3 days before my birthday so i shall have all of my mates with me too.

Aww, love you too dude :P

Sounds good to me, Arnies is all about the community, that is if F&O can handle us ;)

Fine with me. 'InfernoButterknife' can crash at mine.

charliesheenwinningtshi.jpg

LOL, I wouldn't make an offer like that.

You haven't met me yet i might be very................. pfft yeah ok point :D

'FireKnife'

Haha sweet, also some one mentioned having a day to ourselves and I must pour a bucket upon that as they can only do evening games privately.

T'was me, among others, but still can't hurt to ask. Still don't they have a place limit so we would have to ask in advance and would probably come close to filling out a fair few spaces.

'FireKnife'

Archived