Arnie's Day Trip to the Mall

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha .. I recently organized a big trip there we had originally 62 going but the moment I said the rentals needed to pay a £10 deposit it dropped to 35 ish xD

Booking is really easy, I will probably sort out me and my own a bit nearer the time.

Well i am sure, at the end of the week we will need a definite date (like i said only one you picked is the only one of two between now and next March i definitely can't do) and numbers to start this off.

I wonder how many of us are renting? :P

What is this 'renting' you speak of, is that what the poor do (spoken like a true member of the 'Systema Club' :P)

'FireKnife'

Hwagan - you are fairly near me if memory serves?

I will be able to pony up either an MP9 or extra mags and a vest for them if you have one/borrow one.

I don't mind lending my gear out.

I can probably drive you too.

I also took the 3rd of Dec off today so if you change the date I will kill you all change the date on my leave pass and look forward to seeing FK.

and look forward to seeing FK.

Quite why i don't really know, but everyone seems to want to make a point of seeing me, is this to check i am not a bot or actually know which end of the pistol the BB comes out of :P

I am sure all will be good though, just i need a firm date, that isn't the 2/3rd or whatever weekend so i can book. ;)

'FireKnife'

The 9th works for me, if it is on that day. As then i will be down for the holiday my Mum is planning on the 10th til the 14th at Centre Parcs Longleat. Also make getting guns down easier, and kills two flights with one stone.

'FireKnife'

Maybe we can say the 9th then? If that is a date we can all get a 'yay' or 'nay' on?

Seem Faramon, Scorch and me are ok with it, Stunt mentions a simple day change for him and others seem ok with either or, so will just have to see how many we can do and sort this out in advance. Only thing for me is i may be coming from Bristol instead of London, but that may be just sod it, get a train in and sort it out that way, though might be easier to crash the night before then go from there.

'FireKnife'

Damn you all to hell!

The 2nd was perfect ha! My missus will literally murder me if I go for the 9th - it's her birthday :(

Tis a great idea though. Hope y'all enjoy!

Then either bring her and we'll all sing happy birthday to her, or pack her off to a spa day. ;)

As with organising anything in life (especially trips), you will never ever in a squagillion years please everybody unfortunately.

You lot surprise me though, I've not idea what I'm doing in 3 weeks, let alone in 3 months. Oh wait *suitcase*.. I signed that contract didn't I? Whoops.

I know what i am doing between now and Xmas:

Work,

Holiday in Paris,

Bring missus back up here for regular fun weekends again,

Go airsoft at a decent site with people i have known on here but never meet,

Go Centre Parcs,

Have Xmas,

Enjoy :P

'FireKnife'

Right days off booked, all is well for me :P

So when shall we start moving to drafting up who is going, when to book and arranging gun borrowing etc? I think give it til Friday to see if anyone else comes up with a reason for not the 9th and any other potential issues then we can all see how it goes.

As always suggestions are open.

'FireKnife'

Archived