ACM M&P. Don't tell me WE have beaten TM to it.........

FireKnife

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WE doesn't hold a good record on their pistols, I doubt they improved on it.

Their recent releases (Glock 17/18 and P226) have been pretty damn good so far with the P226 being able a damn tac driver. Witnessed several good kills at around 40m outdoors with .25s on a stock pistol yesterday.

Question on the slide travel. Maybe they are replicating the M&P9?

The M&P9 slide seems to go back the same amount as the mystery ACM's.

In the video you can see the 9mm markings on the barrel.

I have a real M&P9 and the slide travel is not significantly sorter than the M&P45

Just bought a real M&P9 a few weeks ago. Now I want an airsoft one bad. Haha. Ive heard good things about the HK3P XDM and PX4, so hope its them at least. If you want a showy pistol, wait for the TM I suppose.

Only thing that worrys me about the TM M&P is that is may be over sized like there Glock is. So it may not fit kydex or molded holsters.

(My real M&P came with a Blade-tech holster and Blade-tech double mag pouch, so would be cool to use them for airsoft.)

• 1 month later...

Their 1911s are probably the best thing they make, in that they actually work occasionally, but now KJW make full marui compatible 1911s that take 12g c02 cartridges in the magazine, they're not really the best choice. I hope the M&Ps work out though, as it seems like marui have quietly put theirs to the side.

If we are lucky, these will be from HK3, so some level of quality should be expected. Bashing/doubting a new design that everybody has been desiring and waiting for years without knowing almost anything is not the best way to encourage manufacturers to release new things which are not directly cloned from TM.

TM was and probably is still the best out there, but thats useless if they only care for their market and not for our market, So WE (or HK3) are building what our market wants, so better wait and see if it really is worth our money instead of doubt and bash without knowledge, if it is not good, dont buy it and send feedback, if it is good, buy it and you will get more, they only want our money

For some reason one of the more important pictures were not posted above. There is a huge WE logo at the base of the grip so definatly WE branded, but perhaps hopefully developed and manufactured by "HK3" factory.

Either way, this is good news. Considering that the latest WE models have been significantly better than their old ones, this should be a decent M&P until the TM comes around, let's see which one wins in the end :D

Good initiative from WE though.

Archived