ACM M&P. Don't tell me WE have beaten TM to it.........

FireKnife

This is true, should really add to that list all the ones I have used too :P. But still was not impressed at all, the XDM shot poorly and the WE PX4 was such a gas guzzler but gave out little compared to other clone pistols in the same price band. Maybe it is just the *suitcase* Scottish weather or the fact it is me using it, and WE don't like me?

I'm going to say WE don't like you. :P My XDM emptied a full (cold) mag with less than a second between shots and it slung .28's perfectly at about 5 degrees. Saying that the XDM has needed tinkering to get the hop perfect so it's not the best OOTB pistol I've ever had, even if I do sing it's praises all the time. :)

I'm happy to see WE releasing something that hasn't been done before. I'm confident it will be just fine but like I've found with the XDM, it may need a small amount of tinkering to get the best out of it. Personally, I don't like the look of it so there will be an extra one on the shelves.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it is just me, but every single WE pistol I have held has had a fault. Every TM, never had an issue. KJ and WA, half and half. ACM stuff other than WE though has lasted around me, getting a 'dead' Bell 1911 to fire again was a weird one on my part.

Still as far as strikers go the only ones I would want are the Steyr M9A1 or the P99 First Generation. Why no decent company make these (had the Maruzen P99, no just no).

'FireKnife'

As for it being Taiwan issue, aonther one of those pointless facts I know, I spend too much time learning stuff :P. But saying that the blue and purple models, unless Taiwan has some law about the colours they can be, why make them in those colours? Tan and green fair enough, black of course but blue?

'FireKnife'

I believe I can answer that. A female shooter had an m&p with pink backstraps/frame (can't recall)as a promotion for S&W and it became a sort of trend....can't recall the name of the shooter thou.

This is true, should really add to that list all the ones I have used too :P. But still was not impressed at all, the XDM shot poorly and the WE PX4 was such a gas guzzler but gave out little compared to other clone pistols in the same price band. Maybe it is just the *suitcase* Scottish weather or the fact it is me using it, and WE don't like me?

Have seen on some RS forums and sites that it is not the most praised of designs, but having not had a play can't say. Would prefer the manual safety that they do instead.

Very true, but still striker fired pistols don't really do it for me, the M&P just has a nice design so not in a big rush to buy one seeing as the TM design is very slowly progressing, year by year.

As for it being Taiwan issue, aonther one of those pointless facts I know, I spend too much time learning stuff :P. But saying that the blue and purple models, unless Taiwan has some law about the colours they can be, why make them in those colours? Tan and green fair enough, black of course but blue?

'FireKnife'

Making them in those colors cost them nothing extra anyway....and even looking at the Glock thread we have on Arnies show plenty of people running pink frame....:D How many pink and hello kitty AR that you can find online nowadays also....

The manual safety model still has the same trigger safety IIRC, they make the manual safety available because some department may have policy that requires a secondary manual safety.

The manual safety model still has the same trigger safety IIRC, they make the manual safety available because some department may have policy that requires a secondary manual safety.

Ah, I thought it was a US state thing, that some states require a manual safety that disconnects the trigger / hammer etc?

Still, safety triggers don't often feel right to me, double action and single action fine, but not this whole safe action stuff. Give me a manual safety and a light pull any day. ;)

'FireKnife'

I thought it was Abbate, but she's in bed with glock (if you know what I mean), so no clue.

With a pair of .38's like hers she can be in bed with me if she likes ;)

But saying that I find most US female shooters often look the same, maybe it is as most of them hail from the same few states?

'FireKnife'

*suitcase* just got real!

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-125102-1-1.html&usg=ALkJrhgjyUJHuxRSdyBRo2c7UHhSjCdLgA

Dropping next week to Taiwan retailers according to that post. Pre-orders are up...

WOOOH HOOOH !

2800 Taiwan Dollars, roughly translates over to 95 USD. Expect it to be around 110 USD I would think. Spare magazines at 600 TWD, roughly 20 USD, expect 25 USD. Just my guesstimates.

EDIT: Aaaw wait... Maybe it sais it will be avaliable for pre-order within one week ? :S

Domestic latest shocking for WE M & P the gas pistols WEG36C electric gun is expected to officially listed next week to welcome the pre-order!

Side topic... clicked on that link and saw the M&P, meh, won't be buying until custom externals are released, potentially until RA-Tech makes a steel one and super re-inforced nozzles released for some co2 fun, but what the hell WE.... first the Katana M4, now the G36c AEG... why can't they just focus their energy on GBB.... I want my P90...

.38? you are not giving her enough stopping power.... :P

Well they don't do a DD (or other bra size) equivalent in airsoft etc :P

As for this, the night sights do look nice, but as said could they not instead make the finish a bit nicer / more durable?

'FireKnife'

Never was. The pics I posted were of home-made/custom after-the-fact trademarks.

I think at some point there will be a traded version, the demand for it is certainly there, both domestic and worldwide. Have patience :)

New video from Hammer Model (the ones that listed price and pre-order)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1lcFlWsz5no

Keep the comments about the hot girl to yourself ;)

Keep the comments about the hot girl to yourself ;)

No offence but she isn't that hot, in fact for me Far East girls just don't do it for me :P.

Also 'TEA-CUPPING' makes me rage (and not in a good way ;))

Still looks like this went from concept to shop quicker than most ideas, lets hope they haven't skimped too much on the testing.

'FireKnife'

I was just saying that considering the discussion that went on on the previous page about double Ds and .38s etc...

EDIT: The AEG G39 is now live on wemodel.com.tw website so the M&P should not be too far behind... :D

Suprised there hasn't been any videos from James about these items... :o

Somehow when I read Fireknife and a non-sexually charged term (tea-cupping) it suddenly becomes an adult enterntainment innuendo.

No that is tea-ba......., oh never mind :P.

I was just saying that considering the discussion that went on on the previous page about double Ds and .38s etc...

That was Jessie Abbate, she is the shizz :P

'FireKnife'

Archived