ACM M&P. Don't tell me WE have beaten TM to it.........

FireKnife

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AirsoftGlobal have no date or info, Armed Forces HK, AFC, no new info as of yet... God damn it, GIVE ME SOMETHING !

No news on wemodel.com, airsottaiwan etc...

Oh well, most likely probably for surely certain it comes out during November !

Geez it has been all of a couple of days :P

Give them a chance to get from production to release, if it was a month and no news I could understand, but you have to give all companies, even WE that seem to release a new thing each week a chance to get things sorted.

Who knows, might be issues with suddenly having to add things to the model or a design flaw that has suddenly come up, might be any number of things that would cause a design to go dark and then pop up a week later.

'FireKnife'

Haha, indeed.

Guys, I just realized something when reading, or attempting to read, the arms-cool posts regarding trademarks and a WE/HK traded version.

Think about this. The incentive to make a properly traded version is that it is their official police pistol, right, they want it perfect.

The flip side is, if they release it with illegal, non licensed trademarks, the Taiwan police will give them an up close and personal taste of what the RS M&P looks like.

The arms-cool guys seem very doubtful that there will be a fully traded version from HK/"WE" but that third party companies will make components to make "perfect lettering version" as they say...

Makes sense, no ? That they don't wanna risk it with this particular model maybe ?

The arms-cool guys seem very doubtful that there will be a fully traded version from HK/"WE" but that third party companies will make components to make "perfect lettering version" as they say...

Like I said above, although Guarder has an obvious preference for TM and KJW, with this particular model, and the compact to follow, I have a strong inkling that they'll jump into the traded slide/frame market.

i doubt it. If it's anything like previous pistols, WE will have the non traded/fake traded versions and HK will release the traded version shortly after. I doubt the police would be bothered unless there was a complaint from the trademark holders.

There is yet to be a fully trademarked HK XDM for example... Sig 228 and 229 are not out in HK traded versions. Glock 19/23 are not out with full trades. etc etc. PX4 is not out with full trades... just TM copy trades. so. Yah ? There are some custom shop laser engraved versions floating around of some (P228) but they look like *suitcase* IMO.

Only one I know that is out with full trades are the Glock 17 and Glock 18C Gen3/Gen4 and Sig P226 (AFC custom I think not "HK").

Making a holster is one thing, making frames and slides with authentic trademarks is another. I am just thinking out loud here and it is/was a theory.

I hope there will be a shitload of aftermarket parts and accessories but maybe they don't want to mess with this if it feels to close to home. Ie the S&W M&P being the Taiwan LEO duty pistol.

This *suitcase* is happening right now !

Taiwan shop Hammer Model added a new post that they have it in stock on saturday, tomorrow! EDIT: If my Google Translate interpretation skills are correct !?

Also price adjuste dup to 2900 TWD, approx. 99 USD, perhaps it will be 110-120 USD in the end ?

Nothing on wemodel.com.tw yet... nothing on other retailers sites. bbdragon page might very well be for wrealz!

WE M & P Pistols gas arrival of a large number of welcome to shop reward gun sand-color version of the Saturday arrival of the New

The sand-colored version of the the WE M & P Pistols gas arrival of a large number of welcome to shop reward gun Saturday arrival

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-125386-1-1.html&usg=ALkJrhjZBcOWxXR9nAYpcQtVCW83klz4Vw

Some dude appears to have acquired and customized a WE M&P already! Fantastic looking!

Tired to death simulation Custom WE M & P 9

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-125387-1-1.html&usg=ALkJrhjmjri613IFi0RqiSLdygzT99RTUA

WE-MP9-02.jpg

WE-MP9-03.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

Some dude posted this in the markings thread on arms-cool :

see the lettering in the groin in Hong Kong website chatter

Hmm hmmm... trademarked version on the horizon ? :o

Racing, yeh that's why I posted; Some dude appears to have acquired and customized a WE M&P already! Fantastic looking!

Just got confirmation from my YouTube Tawain based buddy!

Looks like it's (black ver.) in stock for those stores in northern part of TW island.....

Hmm... AirsoftTaiwanNews.com is under maintenance. Big post on the way purrhaps ?

In the shop stocktaking, please come again later...

System Update ...

BTW I like how he milled out the WE logo on the grip, replaced it with a engraved S&W medallion....

At this point depends on how well the aftermarket receives this and how good/bad the user report on this, I'll maybe consider getting one. I don't want a M&P that badly, and I am still in the wait and see phase as to how TM will do it...

Yeh the grip medallion was the cherry on top :o

Just bumped my local retailer to re-check their suppliers, they use AirsoftTaiwan so should be fairly close to ground zero of release. Unfortunatly importing gas GBBs into Sweden have become a hassle otherwise I would have dropped an order at CWI/BBDragon myself. !

Hoping I have on in my posession within a few weeks, tops !

EDIT: Just got confirmation AST have set out to reserve one in my name. hellz yeah!

What's up with the finish/color of the rear sight ?:S

Not sure why people are so dead set on .40 S&W over 9mm. There's a reason why Tier 1 operators prefer 9mm. Or as both Ken Hackathorn and Larry Vickers told the students in every class I've ever attended of theirs, it's about shot placement not round caliber (9mm vs .40 vs .45).

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Curse you NonEx! You and your news!! :P

So now the big question is: sold engraved or not?

I am a bit disappointed it is a 9mm instad of a .40 though. :/

No, no markings. The pics above are a custom one off job.

Pictures of tan version posted on arms-cool by BBGunWorld;

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

Don't like the slime green sight dots...

IMG_0120.JPG

Slide finish looks relatively good IMO.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-125430-1-1.html&usg=ALkJrhidi4SzWeYZOo55e70Pzw6aIvXuiQ

Archived