ACM M&P. Don't tell me WE have beaten TM to it.........

FireKnife

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yerp that is old news I'm afraid :|

Information flow seems to have died out since it was confirmed to have been released. I guess people who have it are laying passed out in the airsoft shops from excitement and are unable to post videos or reviews :P Or something...

Well I just got some very interesting unofficial official news in my mailbox from "the man himself" (figure it out). I don't know if I can or should post it here but let's just say WE are aware of the demand for higher end models with full trades and "they are coming". Not sure if it's refering to the HK models or some sort of WE premium line up, we shall see!

:)

WE just keep getting better and better. Praise the day when I can buy a WE gun straight out of the box and feel like I don't need to do anything to it !

Scratch that... Seems I got an ambiguous reply. After a follow up reply it is more likely about custom models of their current line up, such as a race gun style XDM etc.

Shame.

New thread on arms-cool;

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-125525-1-1.html&usg=ALkJrhiHfIPER1byJm8AwagbZz1O4nTW_A

WE M&P shooting bursts for some reason... :0

New WE pistol has problems out of the box. Shocker.

Also, did anyone get to the bottom of the slide stop issue. It clearly isn't up against the slide notch. Is there some kind of internal reinforcement it stops on to prevent slide wear?

Dang, 81 USD, good deal!

As for being useless without trades, well, that's a bit of an overstatement I guess, I will get it while waiting for a traded version to pop up.

Also it's one guy who has reported the burst issue so far AFAIK (EDIT: Actually a second one reporter same issues). And check out WEs response in the thread and tell me they don't give a *fruitcage*... Granted that is for the Taiwan market, but still. I hear most Taiwan WE users get free repairs on their WE guns unless they did something seriously wrong.

Is it just me or does the slide to frame fit look to be pretty damn tight :o

As for the slide catch, it is sort of an extended internal slide catch that catches the slide and not the external button ;

WE-GBB-MP-083P-BK-3.jpg

WE-GBB-MP-083P-BK-9.jpg

Anyone with a sandblasting set up, Cerakote skills and an engraving machine would have a good business oppertunity right about here :)

Just a shame that duplicating the trades is a copyright infringement otherwise I would do batches of that and sell for profit :D

Aren't those the same pics posted earlier in this thread of a custom done M&P:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/205810-acm-mp-dont-tell-me-we-have-beaten-tm-to-it/page__st__260&do=findComment&comment=2577960

I'm dying to know if this will take RS sights and RS base pads.

ETA: Also worth noting that if the grip straps are RS spec, you could buy and use Crimson Trace laser grips with this gun (which is pretty awesome for low light).

I have to say, the S&W M&P40 really grew on me. I'd love to have one (tan/black combo) but not a WE pistol.

I think that issue is a big thing for some people. If it was KWA, TM or even in some people's cases KJ that made one they wouldn't mind as much.

I for one have still yet to be blown away by any WE I have handled. :P

'FireKnife'

I think someone has their wires crossed about those pics. It's been confirmed as a one off piece by an owner.

WA should get in on this. Licensed to use S&W trades? check. Base pistol already there? Sigma, check.

WA should get in on this. Licensed to use S&W trades? check. Base pistol already there? Sigma, check.

Do you mean base pistol as in can just transplant parts from the airsoft gun to a new body or as in the M&P is the new Sigma?

As for the former, true, the latter though, it is an amalgamation of the older S&W pistols, the SW99 and the Sigma, yet resmbles none of them 100%. :P

'FireKnife'

Well this site talk about it being the HK3P version.

http://www.airsoftnews.fr/2012/11/05/hk3p-we-smith-wesson-mp9-gbb/#more-19542

That is just poor "journalism" on their part. See my posts on the previous page and look at the google translate source page. It is a one off customized gun by some guy. Come on, not even HK3 would make it look _that_ good :P

I have my doubts that there will be an HK3 release actually... Only other WE pistol to have a properly traded "HK" version out are the Glocks, Sig 226 I think are some other custom shops work.

Archived