ACM M&P. Don't tell me WE have beaten TM to it.........

FireKnife

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is my understanding they were fairly decent. Perhaps lacking in power a bit. It's just they were sold in limited amounts due to the issue with Glock I suppose.

Ah yes the lawsuit, though you can still find Sigma guns and still buy them :P

But either way, if it was a WA, I could see them running a big price premium for it. Plus it amazes me how all they did with a the S&W line was a Sigma and a few Shorty 40's, why not more of the designs like the M39 or Second / Third Generation pistols.

'FireKnife'

That is just poor "journalism" on their part. See my posts on the previous page and look at the google translate source page. It is a one off customized gun by some guy

This....

If you actually read the Arms-Cool page often, the OP of that thread "Papago" does that kind of stuff for a lot of the pistol he owns. He also made a "perfect" version of a Glock 19 out of the WE/TM stuff..

This....

If you actually read the Arms-Cool page often, the OP of that thread "Papago" does that kind of stuff for a lot of the pistol he owns. He also made a "perfect" version of a Glock 19 out of the WE/TM stuff..

I wonder if I could ask him to do the same for my future M&P...

But I guess we have to wait a little more to see if there will be any release with markings.

Oh you mother*fruitcage*ers! You report back here the second you get it ! :D

No word on mine yet, but my local retailer is discussing having custom markings put on with their Taiwan supplier so might be worth the wait :D

Dang it looks good in those WGC pics, they usually do a good job with their product pics!

Strange distribution of price point. TigerHK111, 82 USD, WGCShop 90 USD and BBDragon at 104 USD...

Oh you mother*fruitcage*ers! You report back here the second you get it ! :D

No word on mine yet, but my local retailer is discussing having custom markings put on with their Taiwan supplier so might be worth the wait :D

Dang it looks good in those WGC pics, they usually do a good job with their product pics!

Strange distribution of price point. TigerHK111, 82 USD, WGCShop 90 USD and BBDragon at 104 USD...

Must admit WGC do make it look a nice pistol, then again the pics they have make any gun look amazing, wonder how good it will look in the real world? :P

As for the price point, odd seeing as they are all HK dealers, maybe they balance it out by having items cheaper than each other?

'FireKnife'

Maybe this has been observed before, but I thought the pink grips was some Taiwan/Asian marketing ploy of sorts, then I just went to S&Ws website and saw this;

220073_01_lg.jpg

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_765717_-1_757954_757781_757781_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Maybe old news but I was like "woah, wait, what!?" :P

Maybe this has been observed before, but I thought the pink grips was some Taiwan/Asian marketing ploy of sorts, then I just went to S&Ws website and saw this;

220073_01_lg.jpg

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_765717_-1_757954_757781_757781_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

A female Shooter Team S&W Marketed pink, buying that model, S&W will donate a portion to Breast cancer research.

Got to get the ladies involved somehow and I am not there to speak to and convince each one in the known world :P.

Still I am sure some people will be happy about this. Me, I would prefer just the slim black ones, one perhaps in blue, something different that isn't pink.

'FireKnife'

Yes but what about ITAR (or whatever the name in Hong Kong) and compatibility?

I meant the WE airsoft guns :P I thought there were going to be .40S&W markings for the WE M&Ps, no? I just wanted to make it clear that the WE M&Ps they are selling are the 9mm markings only.

Plus, ITAR's a US thing (yes it affects buyers of real steel stuff in Hong Kong but it originates from the US) and if you thought I was talking about the real steel M&P above you don't think they'll be selling them for USD 87.74, would you? :P

I never heard of the WE M&P coming in .40 flavour. Besides the markings the .40 model also has front serrations on the slide.

Why are AFC a bunch of rickrolls ? :o

And why doesn't anyone have one of these yet, I need videos, reviews, pictures, info. NAUW GOTT DAMMIT! *Arnold voice*

Archived