Gauging interest: "Ronin" patch

Mike_West

Got it. Due to a combination of bad weather, mid-week party and feeling like I got steamrolled, I didn't have time to go to the post office yet, but don't worry, I'll rectify that today.

My PayPal address is bjorn_westlander@o2.pl - don't forget to send me your address via PM or PayPal comment (preferably PM, I don't check e-mails often lately).

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, yes, they need time. I still haven't gotten paid for the last two patches from the first batch and to make things worse, I'm almost broke for the next two weeks. But don't worry, then I get paid and I'll order another batch.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/178634_512732502089238_1975580986_o.jpg - and here's a photo of me rocking the patch, up close.

No I was bearded fat *bramston pickle* on a bike, definately not a gentleman. Did have a name tape on me shirt. problem is for some reasom Helikon but the Loop side on in the chest position so it fell off at some point! The strange bit is on the shoulder pockets they use the furry bit like everyonr else, weird!

• 1 month later...

Any luck being paid, Mike?

Hahahahaha NO. My notes tell me I still have two spare patches, so I'll check if that's true (I have a sneaking suspicion that I might have three) and you can buy them for the regular 5 quid/6 Euros/8 bucks.

Also, if it turns out that I got a substantial Xmas bonus again, I'll be ordering the second batch next week.

If you sitll have three, I'll have the two. If only two, I can make-do with one with the other for Isamu... :D

Was going through a colleciton of patches I am amassing and realized it'd been a bit since last comment in this thread, wich mentioned you needed to be paid for work before next batch of patches, thus the question. :)

Archived