KJW cz75?

kenxin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, does it have a gas magazine too like many of there other guns they release?

If so and it has a TM style hop in it (odd that they would be original and not clone another design) then i will be over the freaking moon and will have one ASAP.

'FireKnife'

I agree, I wish they released more new models on the market, and now that TM/HK3 are releasing quite a lot of cool models (PX4/XDM). But to be honest, if a bumper on the mag is the price to pay for a reliable/good performing/affordable CO2 ready GBB, so be it

How about this? :D

Not enough tissues in the world, not enough....................

Now if it is a KSC/KWA clone with the old hop up i will go insane as then this would really be pointless as KWA already have full metal etc. If however that is a TM style system and hop wrapped in a CZ75 package then i am so happy, finally a CZ75 that i would buy and be able to skirmish effectively with :P

'FireKnife'

Wait the pics have changed from what i remember, what the spooge is going on?

When i see the hop unit and the thing fire i will then decide but like i said, TM hop system, well that would just make my day as i love the CZ75.

'FireKnife'

There are 8gram co2 cartridges available quite easily as they are used in soda things. It should fit the mag without the need of extending mag, even in 1911. But does KJW care, don't think so. The MEU can shoot 80 or so shots with 12g so 8g would be plenty as long as the mag won't leak that is..

Not enough tissues in the world, not enough....................

Now if it is a KSC/KWA clone with the old hop up i will go insane as then this would really be pointless as KWA already have full metal etc. If however that is a TM style system and hop wrapped in a CZ75 package then i am so happy, finally a CZ75 that i would buy and be able to skirmish effectively with :P

Chinese could pull it off with the S&W945, so I don't think it's that hard.

There are 8gram co2 cartridges available quite easily as they are used in soda things. It should fit the mag without the need of extending mag, even in 1911.

Finally! Someone else who shares this idea, granted they tend to be a bit more expensive than 12g but they're not at all difficult to get hold of in bulk and would fit in far more mags without making them longer than 12g ones would, shame no one really seems to care about it :(

I don't need another CZ.

Because of this kit i bough recently. :D

Prime Cz75 1st kit(Prime blue) for system7 CZ75.

Now THAT's an orgasm I'm not gonna soon forget....brb, changing pants.

In all seriousness , I never thought I'd see the prime cz75 blueing effect kit again, great catch!

Also, it's definitely not a straight clone, check out that hop chamber:

KJ-CZ75-18.jpg

KJ-CZ75-17.jpg

The frame however does look like a straight copy of the KSC/KWA one:

KJ-CZ75-16.jpg

The BBU and nozzle looks somewhat similar but KJW has used adifferent system to maintain them in place (an allen screw), removing the fake firing pin from the KSC/KWA:

KJ-CZ75-14.jpg

KJ-CZ75-09.jpg

In the new pictures of the thread the thing is fully trademarked, however on the intrudershop website they show a tradeless version... Anyone can translate what's going on?

Chinese could pull it off with the S&W945, so I don't think it's that hard.

Wait that thing is a TM Clone? I never bothered to look, but if it takes TM parts might have to order me one.

Now as for the hop chamber, could someone show me it without the outer barrel and how it holds down to make the nub contact? If it is more like a TM than a KSC/KWA i wont be able to throw money at them fast enough.

'FireKnife'

'FireKnife'

Wait that thing is a TM Clone? I never bothered to look, but if it takes TM parts might have to order me one.

Now as for the hop chamber, could someone show me it without the outer barrel and how it holds down to make the nub contact? If it is more like a TM than a KSC/KWA i wont be able to throw money at them fast enough.

'FireKnife'

'FireKnife'

Negative on the TM clone since TM only makes a springer cz75.

For the looks of it the only part that might be tm compatible would be the barrel + hop and I wouldn't even count on that.

The whole frame looks exactly like a KSC/KWA one, the BBU looks like a modified ksc/kwa one as well.

Now for the hop up..... adjusting from a screw right under the chamber, reminds me of the WA system.... and that I don't like much...

The ACM S&W was a mixed clone - the KSC original design was kept in places, but the inner barrel and hop up unit were TM M1911 style, as was the mag and blowback chamber.

I'm hoping that this KJW is compatible with TM hop-ups, that would be my primary concern.

Edit: Having looked over the pictures on Intrudershop, it seems that the magazine, at least, is TM style. So there's hope yet.

Update:

The source pictures (hosted on Intruder Shop website, i.e. Guarder) which above pictures linked to seems had been modified, from a white background, stock photo-ish "official" look to a customized version, hence the markings, silver barrel, RS grips and the "nicer" finish.

I saw the pictures HERE ,updated customized pictures from a forum, hosted on Guarder's website, sounds weird.

This pistol has the weakest kick I've ever felt from any pistol, genuinely I think good quality airsoft revolvers on double action feels more satisfying than this.... I'm wishing someone makes a blue steel kit for this, perhaps RA-Tech considering their experience with the blue Kimber, and their recent release of the CZ75 steel barrel... combined with the KJ co2 magazine... maybe I'll use the gun finally.

This pistol has the weakest kick I've ever felt from any pistol, genuinely I think good quality airsoft revolvers on double action feels more satisfying than this.... I'm wishing someone makes a blue steel kit for this, perhaps RA-Tech considering their experience with the blue Kimber, and their recent release of the CZ75 steel barrel... combined with the KJ co2 magazine... maybe I'll use the gun finally.

I'm assuming you're talking about the KWA/KSC version, as the KJW has yet to be released.

I'm assuming you're talking about the KWA/KSC version, as the KJW has yet to be released.

Yeah, but judging from the Guarder link it seemed to be saying that it's more or less a clone with a few improvements (i.e. different hop)... but yeah, I have only experienced the KWA/KSC version.

KWA using aluminium alloy for their pistol slide, but KJ/WE uses pot metal(mainly zinc).

Aluminium slide is good for performance and durability but not not kick as heavy zinc slide.

It's your choice between less kick but durable aluminium or zinc slide which is fragile but gives more kick

CZ75's problem is it has really long slide rail which slows slide.

If you use good oil, it will work really nice.

And i'm preparing recoil upgrade part for KWA/KSC pistol. With this, you don't need to wait steel slide :D .

Archived