KJW cz75?

kenxin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got one tonight. Trademarked versions cost 33% more than the non-trademarked versions, and the box claims that the trades are done by "APLUS"

First off:

A quick look at the internals shows that it's TM style. The barrel and hop up rubber are TM compatible, at first glance, though it's adjusted via a screw on the bottom of the hopup unit.

The blowback chamber is SHAPED like the KSC on the underside, but is a single piece polymer unit a la TM, and the nozzle's front end is definitely TM style, not KSC style.

The grips, even on the trademarked version, come with KJ trades. If someone in the UK/USA could help me find some real steel hogues, I'd be very pleased... :D

Gas magazines are TM style and seem very similar to the KJ hicapas in terms of feed lips and valves.

The slide to frame fit is very, very snug. With a tightbore and a decent hop-up rubber, I can see these being absolute tackdrivers.

The trigger pull in DA mode is ludicrously hard. So hard I'm afraid of breaking the trigger. SA works fine and is very crisp.

The kick on Co2 is redonkulously fun.

The standard non-trademarked one is completely blank. The trades on the trademark'd one are engraved very nicely and seem realistic.

Verdict? GET ONE IF YOU WANT A SCIRMISHABLE CZ75. GET ONE IF YOU JUST WANT A CZ75.

Work and Uni have been abso*fruitcage*olutely terrible this month from random mandatory overtime and extra evening lectures, so the video review will be coming late Nov. But it will happen!

Archived