Madbull KSG... $100 MSRP?

cazboab

MadBull's Facebook Is now proudly flying this Image:

394522_516682698349105_1303906722_n.jpg

The details are that Kel tec have apparently agreed that madbull can make an airsoft KSG... and they're Claiming it will have a $100 price point.

To me the low price would suggest maybe this wont be the revolutionary skirmishable shotgun I've wanted for years but new stuff is good right?

At only $100 I'm afraid this will be a CA870 in disguise. Think about it, they need to pay royalty to Kel Tec, cover R&D for a completely new gun, manufacture/distribute it and still manage to make a profit. Only way they could pull that off is use the simplest mechanism available or use compressed bananas for building material.

edit:

Case in point: (Madbull) Socom Gear PMR-30.

And knowing Madbull...they're going to *fruitcage* it up somehow.

I'm sorry but I really wish RS manufacturers would stop partnering with the stupidest airsoft companies. It angers me SO much that Madbull have licensing for SO many RS companies now, yet the products they churn out are no better than the ###### they sold several years ago. I'm happy for companies like KAC and Izhmash who want to enter the airsoft market on their own accord. But Spike's Tactical? PWS? Gemtech? Troy? Kel-Tec? RIFLE *fruitcage* DYNAMICS? I'm sorry but someone in those companies seriously did not do their research.

IMO it will take a LOT of effort for Madbull to impress me before I seriously give even a minute chance of buying their stuff.

$150-200 maybe, $400 is a bit much for a gun that -lets be honest- most of us will use for 45-90 minutes at the start of the day or in pistol and shotgun only games then switch back to our AEGs.

However I'm inclined at the moment to believe that the $100 figure is bad news very much along the lines of renegade cow's suggestions, and this thing will end up being a bit Barry White much like madbull's PMR15.

lets hope that madbull doesn't have the exclusive rights to build that gun µ

otherwise that would close the door for someone to build a high quality keltec

i was hoping on a shell ejecting keltec, like those tanaka ones where the gas is in the shell but i guess i will have to wait a bit longer

Well... Madbul is good at making handguars and some other CNC stuff, but sucks at making guns.

Socom Gear latest releases:

-Rebranded KJW 1911 for the Les Baer custom.

-Rebranded? MK1 pistol for the Gemtech Oasis. (I remember seing the MK1 pistol for 40$ or so by some chinese manufacturer and shoting at same FPS. They cpuld easily change the barrel, paint and up the price)

-Socom Gear PMR-30... Uber *suitcase*. High FPS, *suitcasey* AEP mags and CO2 cartridges in the grip... Also low recoil with a slide that only moves like 1 or 2 inches...

So, considering Double eagle shotguns costs like 65$ without paying licenses... I doubt this would be a good shotgun.

But I pray for some other manufacturer cloning it (and making a shell ejecting model PLEASE!)

Archived