Madbull KSG... $100 MSRP?

cazboab

madbull rails are not ALL off spec, just around 30 to 40% maybe. i have a PWS mk112 i just stuck on my KWA LM4 and the rails are all good.

that's the beauty of the PWS mk112 screw it on a little less or a little more, plus it looks very nice.

I still can't believe they got away with that one with false advertising. In all the ads and posters they kept claiming "full metal" construction only for unsuspecting buyers to find that only the suppressor was made of aluminum.

Aluminium is a metal.

They've got to be off spec so they can't be used on real steel.

We had this discussion at length in another thread.

Madbull's product "philosophy" actually seems to be quite erratic.

On some models, they block off some part of the rail itself or the barrel nut, where the gas tube would go through. This to "prevent" them being used on r.s. I've drilled out the hole in the barrel nut in five minutes. There is at least one model rail, though, where the whole channel the length of the rail is filled in where the tube would normally go.

Off-spec picatinny rails only minimally affect a rail being used on a r.s. weapon or not. But it does affect a bunch of us, trying to fit r.s. accessories on Madbull rails.

Again, the degree of "off-spec-ness" does vary from model to model. The RIS II is a particularly bad example. Have heard that a couple of different models are right on spec, though.

Is this random, or is it intentional? Who knows?

I say - just wait.

I don't see how any parts of upcoming airsoft KSG could be used on original, apart from plastics maybe, so I believe that finish and dimensions will be OK.

What bothers me a little bit more is a system, while personaly I would like to see it shooting with small BB bursts. Otherwise... it would be more like dummy...

I doubt they'd use the marui system. The only ones that have used it other than marui are DE which are clones of the whole guns themselves. Also, this is a disaster waiting to happen ;p

Not strictly true, they made the M4 too which is a little different. I'm personally thinking this will be one of two things at that price, either something really dull like a single shot springer or something ill-conceived that tries and fails at something new, if they do a tri-shot system I'd be very happy but I kind of doubt it. They seem to have a weird attachment to CO2.

Archived