Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.1

Icemaster109

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't doubt it's written in some book that the "increment" exists.

But just because it's written in a book doesn't make it true.

When it comes to units like this, they don't like publicity, if you've been a part of it you won't want any publicity because it's likely that your job is classified and has mostly been whacking people in situations where you probably shouldn't have been.

see? thats precisely what I've been talking about!

doesn't matter how much gucci gear you've got on, if you're a little weedy airsofter, the civcon look will always make you appear like you've left your dpms in the wash!

get some blood and mud on you!

doesn't matter how much gucci gear you've got on, if you're a little weedy airsofter, the civcon look will always make you appear like you've left your dpms in the wash!

get some blood and mud on you!

lol. I think being 6'+ and 200+ pounds of muscle helps a bit too.

Here's a tip, if you're too young to vote or to drink in a bar, stick to the "omg I was just drafted and now I'm off to vietnam, I'm frightened" look. Or the "ww2 I lied about my age to fight for my country" look.

Civ con, as stated many times above, is hard to replicate. You can have the gear, the clothes, the gun, but most normal people don't have the attitude, posture, or "presence" to pull off a convincing impression.

I know I'm too happy-go-lucky to present a good civ con impression, so I'm going for the whole "cia advisor" bag. (with no chance of being mistaken for an actual operative ;) )

Well done Harry, that's one of the most back-handed compliments I've ever seen delivered, topped only by "That's not your real hair is it?" and "Well at least you haven't married her yet" :lol:

Like Ch says you're all too clean. Your gear looks too new and also (IMHO) you have way too much stuff.

I don't know what kind of contractor you're trying to replicate but it's not often you see them with all that junk...

Also the three dudes on the left look a bit scruffy?

Guy on the far right has some awesome gloves, I've never seen those Oakleys before.

Another giveaway is the shoes. 4/5 have it right with the earth tones, but the guy in the skater shoes is killing me. Bonus points for the Merrels. The jeans scream out to me as well, don't know why, but they do.

Nice impressions overall, though.

Yep if those guys jumped up and down they'd rattle like anything.

The dude on the left looks too overequipped to debuss from a vehicle or reenter it with any speed.

And I'm not sure any contractors have a valid reason to use a suppressor....

Well done Harry, that's one of the most back-handed compliments I've ever seen delivered, topped only by "That's not your real hair is it?" and "Well at least you haven't married her yet" :lol:

Are you referring to the time CH mistook a decorative plant to be the hair cut that belongs to this sexy beast? :D

Honestly though, nobody besides the real thing can get the civ-con look down. If it wasn't for the fact I'm 15, I've got the physical attributes to half-*albatross* better than most. But I'm not going to try. The youngest civ-con I've ever seen looked to be in his early thirties. The look of experince comes with age, so don't try it unless you meet the criteria.

Yep if those guys jumped up and down they'd rattle like anything.

The dude on the left looks too overequipped to debuss from a vehicle or reenter it with any speed.

And I'm not sure any contractors have a valid reason to use a suppressor....

You mean the guy on the far right?

Supressors would be ideal over there, however almost imposible to get in country. Since they carry out defensive operations, they mainly break contact when they can. Being able to hear properly after breaking contact (especally keeping in mind the ambience of alleys/MOUT (or FIBUA to you guys across the pond) is a huge help.

Firearms are very loud.

a good impression, but there all to (physicaly) small, and most real Contractors have this deep look in there eyes, which these people are lacking.

Also like someone said above the jeans just look like they shouldn't be there.

But over all they look good.

I may try to put together a CIVCON look sometime after the summer.

You mean the guy on the far right?

Supressors would be ideal over there, however almost imposible to get in country.  Since they carry out defensive operations, they mainly break contact when they can.  Being able to hear properly after breaking contact (especally keeping in mind the ambience of alleys/MOUT (or FIBUA to you guys across the pond) is a huge help.

Firearms are very loud.

Yeah the one on the far right.

Yeah but I'm assuming most people are doing CP contractor impressions and supressors? Nah.....

Geez are they?

you allso need to have hair tht is a bit longer thn army regulations as if you go into somewhere with a marine haricut and pretend not to be one then its obvious who you are :P

but yeah still to clean needs more mud/blood

Archived