Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.1

Icemaster109

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good stuff hav, shame about the pout though :D

ok, I'm getting SORELY tempted to flog off my lbe stuff... Just been having a play with it, and although nice, I am yearning for something a bit more tactical and non-military looking...

bugger...

heyho, such is airsoft :)

don't be silly, getting your hands into peoples faces is always the primary concern of all civcons...

Hey, I've just realised something...

my life-long dream of being able to skirmish in my civvies without being seen as a noob (not that I ever cared) might actually be coming true...

oh, happy days :)

OK biz-snatchers, here are some pics of some hot-shot contractor. This guy must think he's some kind of uber-personal-delta wanabe style security bozo...lol

anyway, a few pics of a variation on the theme:

20050624civcon002b9ht.jpg

20050624civcon0049zg.jpg

20050624civcon0089bs.jpg

20050624civcon0096vn.jpg

20050624civcon0108wm.jpg

20050624civcon0143th.jpg

20050624civcon0181ca.jpg

20050624civcon0194jj.jpg

edit-fixed size of the pics

Sadly, the FSBE AAV isn't used by anyone besides certain Marine units, and I don't think it's even available outiside of those units (except illegally on eBay).

Other than that, that looks really good :D

C_H, I'd join ARSES ;)

Arnie's Rapid Security Executive Solutions! no, wait, that spells...

Actually, that might just work :D

I can see we're all going to have to spend some time browsing the net for new gear :)

Don't mock them, I've actually worked for that firm. Well they were a bunch of James Hunts so go on.

as a contractor, I have buddies that can get me an fsbe no problem ;)

I like A.R.S.E.S. !!!!111 Can I be one too?

lol

the vest is an OD guarder MOD2 (less the foam inserts - very hot)

the mossy is pretty sweet. I can't wait to blast some poor kid with it...

Edit: btw- do I pass the Crazy Harry "I'm not a weedy little airsofter" test? I know I'm no bodybuilder, but does the maturity overcome the flab?

well, if we're gonna be calling ourselves the ARSES, I think we can dispense with taking ourselves too seriously.

except when it adds to the comedy, of course :)

hey, out of interest, I'm trying to find an el cheapo OD molle vest (not front opening) and came across THIS:

http://www.entrygear.com/productimages/SDS...BV%20coyote.jpg

anybody had any experience of SDS stuff? the shoulder straps don't really inspire me with confidence, but for the price, it ain't bad- anyone know of any other alternatives for this sort of price? really needs to be in a non-camo style though :)

ah, never mind, think I've found the vest for me- BHI STRIKE Commando Recon Chest Harness, can get it shipped for $80, and it loosk that little bit more meaty than the SDS...

will have to use my alice pouches for now, but heyho...

ta very much, the ARSES recruitment campaign has begun...

SDS stuff is awesome - it's actually real-steel issue gear, but because it's issue, it's produced to slightly lower spec that TT and HSGI stuff.

That's not to say it's bad, though - by all accounts, it's really, really excellent stuff.

really? so, given the choice, would you say an SDS super rack (as seen here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...541587596&rd=1)

is on a par or better than a BHI STRIKE commando recon thingy?

I ask cos its literally only $6 dollars in it, and the BHI seems kind of tempting, just cos it looks slightly meatier...

Archived