Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.1

Icemaster109

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Realized I hadn't taken any pictures of my gear in a while, so here we go.

It's sort of a woodland version of pics that I've seen of US SF in Afghanistan, nothing real specific though.

So as it's sort of a civ. look, I figured it belonged in here.

us_sf_woodland.gif

us_sf_woodland_2.gif

us_sf_woodland_glock.gif

The black box in the first pic is because I didn't like my facial expression, not because I'm trying to be tacticool. :P

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

How does this sound for a PMC immpression?

LBE = Sand/ Tan molle Plate carrier or Chest rig , BHI Serpa/ Uncle Mikes LE Pro 3 Drop leg holster and a OG web Belt with pouches

Clothing = 5.11 Khaki Trousers, OG British Army Fleece/ Snugpack Liner jacket finnished off with a Sand Baseball cap.

Weapons = Either a cheepsoft AK47s or M4/M203 and either a glock or berreta.

Thanks in advance

Edit = Sorry, thought this was in y=the gear discussion DOH.

According to James Ashcroft they certainly would:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Making-Killing-Exp...5912&sr=8-1

I've read the book, and I quote from text refering to a picture: "A standard Spartan (their contractor company) issue of weapons for a four man team. Four M4 carbines, M249 SAW, Remington 870 shotgun with solid slugs to stop enemy vehicles, spare AKM for guests and RPD LMG". Although, they were only able to get hold of these weapons later in their time there, and started off with weapons bought off the markets and whatever they could scrounge. Earlier in the book, James Ashcroft used a G3 as his primary weapon.

Like I said, that's from the book so take it as you like! I would thouroughly recommend the book though, it makes an excellent read and is very useful for anyone wanting an authentic PMC loadout. :)

WHat vest is that btw? Is it the ACM one from RSOV? if it is it looks pretty nice :)

Heres my PMC setup in progress, will order 5.11 tan pants next week and in time a Blackwater cap, meantime my Borat "Whats Up Vanilla Face" trucker cap works Just as a Reminder of my Shemag movie guide XD

Sry for the bad pic but my camera is trashed and had to use crappy cellphones camera...

gpht8.jpg

Archived