Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.1

Icemaster109

With the Contractor team idea, my friend and I have already come up wiht some ideas for our team.

Please welcome Tyr Securities:

(Thanks to Corporate Black Ops for the tuning out of the pic!)

post-1331-1119687231_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm, just found somewhere that does free shipping on BHI stuff over $89 and the recon thingie for $84...

through in a couple of mag pouches, and I could be onto a winner here...

heres the chaps- anyone any experience of these guys?

http://www.patriotoutfitters.com/scripts/p...g?action=search

ah, sod it, gone with some SDS stuff from the first place. yay, happy visa-bashing!

For deep deniable ops. SAS/SBS use AK47 because they can do battle field pick-ups in most places, if you have a AR or a HK you can automatically be linked with the west,they can also tell by the bullet casings, anything western that they are wearing has the labels cut off and dead bodies are packed with Semtex and are sent to heaven the quick way

Looks like someone has been reading chris ryan books!

fear not gene- i reckon its only fair that we stick to our own loadouts for as long as we need/have to- afterall, its entirely dependent on the sort of sites we skirmish at whether the civcon look would go down well.

I've only just at the finishing stage of my ex 'nam jungle mercenary look as well, so I'll be using that as my main skirmish look, and building up the civcon thing as I go along- precisely how the civcon look should be developed too :)

the ARSES thing is more for fun, though points will be awarded for doing manly civcon things at skirmishes, like spotting anyone taking pictures and shoving your hand into their camera, or bundling random people out of harms way mid firefight, that sort of thing :)

we should really have a purpose, I suppose :)

Why is it in every Tom Clancy book I've read, he goes on and on and on and on about how "the entire civilized world" watches CNN?

Bullocks.

I watch News 24. And I'd listen to World Service were I abroad. The right-wing militaristic pig :P

I'm in. Just need to get an M4A1, and I'm set. I like the idea of a forum wide CivCon franchise, although completely fake, would be cool. This will be a good loadout for me, considering Idaho is 35% high desert. Woo! LEts do it!!

( Looks over Ghost Rider's shoulder whilst he is filling out application form to make sure mine is better.)

is on a par or better than a BHI STRIKE commando recon thingy?

The SDS Super RACK has a zipper to allow you to remove the rig quickly, and has 100% less "BLACKHAWK!!!!1!" stickers on it.

Also, I own a pair of SDS M4 CQB pouches, and they are, honestly, the best M4 pouches I have. And the cheapest. Cost me £12 for the both of them.

Here's a pic.

post-118-1119750410_thumb.jpg

I have no idea whats going on, I do not want to know what is going on, and as such I am gonig to ignore it all in the hope, nay, the expectation, that what is going on is stopped and never happened.

good :)

I have the SDS stuff winging its way to me on monday- not sure how fast it'll take to reach me, but hopefully I'll have them by the end of the week- ordered a basic SDS super rack, a three mag pouch and a two mag pouch (wasn't sure which I'd get on with best, so thought I'd try 'em both)

now just need to get a radio pouch and hydration stuff, some sort of utility pouch for bbs and batteries, as well as sorting out my separate pistol belt (so as to be able to ditch the rack while keeping the pistol if need be. Plus I'm too skint to buy a new holster :) ), and its rock and roll time :)

then its just a pair of pimpy shades and a baseball cap with ARSES stencilled across it.

Archived