Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.1

Icemaster109

Im fairly sure that any tacticool backpack from the likes of Blackhawk! DBT, Tacticool tailor, LBT ect would all be fine for a PMC impression. As they are more likely to be buying their own gear rather than always having supplied ala seals, ect, I think you proably have some latitue in the choice of backpack. (Or, im summary, get something with molle on it.)

thanks for this! so any molle backpack will do?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aal.jpg

Heh, some threat here, the guy on the right is pushing someone away, and the guy on the left is preparing to draw. Nice picture

So's the VIP...he's left handed. I don't know how many times I did that getting a jacket out of the way when I worked private security. VIP's got a pistol haha.

There's not any particular factors that seperate M14's from M21's. Just because it has a scope and a bipod doesn't mean its not still an M14 ;)

Err you mean the fact the M21 is not select fire for one - since it is built on the nation match version of the M14 :)

And since the Rifle appears to have it's selector switch replaced with a cylinder version does seem to indicate it is an M14 reworked to an M21 standard. :pirate:

DarkMM :flamed:

Would you guys recommend a RAV or a CIRAS (L) for a better PMC Loadout? I have the Guarder RAV right now (in OD), but I might change to the Phantom CIRAS (L) in tan.

I'll have pictures of my loadout on Thursday (I've had my loadout for awhile, just never had time to get a picture of it).

Err you mean the fact the M21 is not select fire for one - since it is built on the nation match version of the M14 :)

And since the Rifle appears to have it's selector switch replaced with a cylinder version does seem to indicate it is an M14 reworked to an M21 standard. :pirate:

The vast majority of issue M14s were reworked to fire semi auto only, as they are uncontrollable in full auto fire. These were still designated M14s, not M21s.

Would you guys recommend a RAV or a CIRAS (L) for a better PMC Loadout? I have the Guarder RAV right now (in OD), but I might change to the Phantom CIRAS (L) in tan.

I'll have pictures of my loadout on Thursday (I've had my loadout for awhile, just never had time to get a picture of it).

both have been seen.

personaly, I prefer RAV than ciras wich is less comfortable Imo, but I will try a a land version soon maybe it's different.

Hope this help :)

Really Ghost, I don't think it'll matter much in the end. OD and Tan/Khaki are both great colors. Are you going for a more greener PMC loadout, as you might see in the jungle, or a standard Iraq one. If you're going for the standard desert styled one, I'd go with both, and swap them out for variety. Of course, unless you wanted to sell one to get the other, in which case, do what you want. :P

I've decided I'll go ahead and finish off my PMC loadout, so it will come to a close like my SWAT one did before I really get into the MFR/MSOB scene. Pictures up later this weekend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M21_Sniper_Weapon_System

My point is, saying it's not an M14 is like saying an M16a4 is not an M16...

Hi everyone, after much drooling I've looked around my kit bag and found a majority of what I need to do a light PMC look. So here is what I've got so far.

HK416

5.11 Tactical Pants

"HK" Polo shirt

Point Blank soft body armor - OD

Baseball Cap - Black

Oakley M-Frames

Oakley SI Gloves - Tan

Magnum Boots

This is just the start of it, I want to buy an Eagle Chest Rig in either Tan or OD. I'll try to get pics up tomorrow after my camera charges. Please feel free to give me any hints or tips how to make it better. I want to look mostly like VIP security within cities/buildings and the such. Nothing too overblown like CIRAS. Just enough to fight off any threats and get the VIP to saftey. Thanks alot.

hes not, his hands behind the hem of the jacket, so its maybe in the pocket, or swinging with his gait... not a pistol...

btw: my new PMC blaster:

bca5c263.jpg

simple, aquired in country, made to do the job ^_^

R

Yeah, took a better look. I stand corrected. :P

By the way, anyone have any thoughts about the 5.11 khakis for a kit like this? I'm putting together something like this and I'm thinking 5.11 khakis and either 5.11 polo or 5.11 "Tactical" dress shirt. (I've already got a baseball cap for it, and everything else).

Archived