G&g PDw 99 mag mod for tm high cap magazines

Baddbaz

I own a PDw 99 and for any one else out there 20 of us I think , I have found out how to make tm highcaps feed on this gun

If you look at the bottom of the mag there is a small angled peice of plastic ( feed button ) next to the feed nozzle on the magazine , this corresponds with a matching peice on the gun

What you need to do is cut a 2mm thick peice of card and glue it ( superglue) to this angled peice of plastic on the mag and then trim it to profie on the mag

This will enable the corresponding peice on the gun to depress this button and make it feed !!

Hope this helps you guys !!

• 11 months later...

If you mod the gun the g&g mids won't fit anymore .so depends if you don't want to use them anymore .

I am using araldite to build up the ridge on the mags nowadays once done the mag ones feed really well . Had to rebend the trigger contacts last week on mine as they seem to deform over time . Am still using 11.1 power on mine with no issues as of yet . Just a slight overspin on semi . Which I would expect with the mah size / c rating I use on this gun . 4200 50 c . When using the Lonex box mag with the flash mag attached . I have also glued a small ris to the top of the red dot sight , which enables use of aftermarket sights . T1 fits brilliantly and increases your sight Weild when wearing full face protection .

Also a word of warning . Do not get the laser / activation button wet as it screws it up big time . Took me a week to get mine working again !

Thanks for the advice,

For anyone else making a search and finding this thread and wondering how its done. Here is a link to the type of modification that needs to be done on the Mag. This video is for M4 mags but you get the idea.

Using araldite instead of superglue gives you the option to build more with a strong material.

Archived