• 2 weeks later...

Is TAG military grade or is it just high end airsoft? On their page it says LAPD approved or something to that effect.

Also would it be worth it to just entirely cut off a magazine pouch instead of snipping off the sides? Would the loss of a magazine be worth the increased ability to pull them out faster?

Edited by Shadow Nugz
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Want one of these in black v.badly - but it appears getting them into the UK is an absolute *albartroth*. I'm not paying the frankly ludicrous $70+ shipping on one, plus import & customs and the only retailer I could find who *did* stock them now no longer does due to issues with TAG. Anyone know where it's possible to pick one up over here? Or, alternatively has a black one for sale? :)

• 1 month later...

You know $60-70 is how much it costs right?  It's a pretty bulky item.  I doubt you could post an armour carrier for less across the world.  The chances are, even taking into account postage, it will be cheaper than in the UK.

You know $60-70 is how much it costs right?  It's a pretty bulky item.  I doubt you could post an armour carrier for less across the world.  The chances are, even taking into account postage, it will be cheaper than in the UK.

Amazing how certain Hong Kong companies can post full rig set ups across the world for nothing?

Edited by GhostWolf

Shardik - where? I'd be happy to pay a slightly inflated price, over ordering one from the US with a stupid $60-70 shipping rate...

Huge not slightly :P

Also as far as I am aware you can not get the TAG banshee in the UK. My comment was regarding Gucci kit in general being well overpriced in the UK for the most part.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...