HPA Sniper Rifle

Avenger96

Well, the Sledge's Shotgun has been put on the back burner due to excessive R&D that I don't have time for. However, I did have another little dream. I want to take a KJW MKI rifle, tap the mag to an adjustable HPA rig, R-hop it and get a higher quality inner barrel if available. What kind of advice do you have?

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm also considering using the KJW M700/any bolt action. The reason behind converting it is consistency, which I've heard external air rigs can give.

oh my, you're giving up on a project before starting it and "starting" a new project AGAIN? I never would have guessed.... <_<

I guess starting 100 topics in the project section is one way to get around the 100 post sales access :rolleyes:

What do you mean by "Giving up" and "Again"?

I'm juggling studies and work, and I don't have time to design a system from the ground up, then fabricate and weld steel parts. Not to mention I don't even have access to my welder and materials right now. So, don't judge :)

This isn't really a full fledged new project anyway, just something I've wanted to do for a while and realized I had some cash to do it with.

You are going to need a lowpressure rig, as the magazine in KJW wont hold the 800PSI a normal paintball rig has to offer. Your best bet to get one cheap is to buy it used through classicairsoft or ASF classic airsoft guns sub forum. Beware though, the CA forum is currently under attack through some loophole somewhere OR contaminated. Admin is working on the issue right now.

A friend of mine did the same conversion you are looking for with a Ares PGM Mini-Hecate and was quite happy with the result. He bought a preassembled rig from Austinwolv through CA. That one is gonna cost you a bit over 200 dollars, but is preassembled, tested and has a secondary regulator for increased consistency and easier adjusting. I have it too and works great, its probably the easiest way to get your hands on HPA. Yes, its not cheap, but IMHO its worth it.

What do you mean by "Giving up" and "Again"?

I think his point was that you seem quite fond of discussing pipe-dreams when bored.

People generally tend to read this section because of users doing things interesting and innovative, I mean FFS double_a has already got on and done what you're talking about and he didn't have to ask for a forums advice.

If you have an idea for a project in mind; go off, do it, let us know what happened. It makes for much more interesting reading than "well i had an cool idea about something cool but i dunno can't be bothered to try and do it so i might not"

^ What he said

"hi, i want to convert an AK to a VSS" .... or not?

"ooo, Steyr ACR is cool!" .... uh, for someone else

"Ok, now I'm going to mod a 1911!" .... at some point

"I know, I'll build a custom shotgun from scratch!" ... meh, too much work.

"no, I figured it out, I'll build a HPA Sniper!"

:rolleyes:

I would just like to see you actually finish ONE of all these project that you keep "starting"

I still think that this is a not so sneaky way to get to 100 posts but I would be more than happy if that wasn't true :)

I really can't undrstand what this topic for... This idea made hundred times by several users, this is not a project... Just buy a gun buy a hpa rig, regulator and a hpa/co/proane tank drill a hole on the mag put tha all together and you are done...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived