Hello,

Just a quick note to say if you are buying in the UK you wont get better, friendlier service than Red1Airsoft in St.Albans. There are a lot of shops that dont give you the time of day, especially if you have issues with somethig. Red1 is the opposite and have gone way and above a few times for me now.

If your after something and its attainable Jay will hunt it down. Dont take my word for it though, check out his website and facebook page and have a look for your self.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just to add (I really ought to make a newbie post before this, ah well) - I initally used Red1 to get my old MP5 repaired as it was the easiest to get to (Airsoft Armouries in Little Chalfont is possibly closer) but also was tied to where I had started doing CQB (I like the way they run their Hunton Bridge/Watford site).  Jason's a decent chap who's shown me a few times that he's more in to customer service (after all we'll come back) rather than making the quick buck.  My repair is a good example where I suggested I might get a new gun instead, to which he basically said it was a waste of money and I should get the MP5 repaired instead (he makes next to no money off repairs).

For reference of those who use his shop and are not aware, he's now moved down the London Road towards the garage and old cinema.  He's the same side as the petrol station, just after the final left turn before then, almost oposite the garage and Japanese bento box take-way.  There's 1 hour free parking outside if you can find a space (looks like the garage abuse this).