• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be very tempted to buy a perspec panel and keypad like in the Resident Evil film, the MP5 is in the drawer.

I was considering puting the AEGs up on hooks on the wall, but I might make one of my cupboards an extra-security zone and give ait a few padlocks, don;t want any burglarists having an easy time..

the small people, also known as children.

Also Know scientifically as umpa lumpas. lol I let my lit brother (1 and a half) play with a kwa g18c. (IT WAS UNLOADED AND IT HAD NO MAG). I was carrying him to his room when I heard something hit the floor. I looked down and saw something I couldn't believe. He had removed the slide. He truly is a smart bugger. Now if only I could get him to fix my.........

Wall-o-Weapons I do beleive a few of you chaps have seen my Wall-O-Weapons. It truly is magnificent. let me linky the pics.

Hey Krazy L, what is that wall called? Besides the wall-o-weapons. What's the board? I think those look ace for displaying airsoft guns in a room. Right now all of my guns are on my bed at my dad's house. Cept my G3. Gearbox is on table, stock on another table, front half on bed.

Hey Krazy L, what is that wall called?  Besides the wall-o-weapons.  What's the board?  I think those look ace for displaying airsoft guns in a room.  Right now all of my guns are on my bed at my dad's house.  Cept my G3.  Gearbox is on table, stock on another table, front half on bed.

I'd like to know too, I've been looking for something besides pegboard that I can put on the wall next to my bed and hang everything up to scare the relatives. :P

I'm curious though, why do you guys hide your guns?

Hey Krazy L, what is that wall called?  Besides the wall-o-weapons.  What's the board?  I think those look ace for displaying airsoft guns in a room.  Right now all of my guns are on my bed at my dad's house.  Cept my G3.  Gearbox is on table, stock on another table, front half on bed.

I'd like to know too, I've been looking for something besides pegboard that I can put on the wall next to my bed and hang everything up to scare the relatives. :P

It is called slat wall. I painted mine OD but it comes white. I will dig up a linky if I can fid it. cheers

To stop people from playing with them.

To stop people from breaking them.

To stop people stealing them.

To stop people lecturing me about how airsoft is evil and I shouldn't play with guns.

Whereupon a promptly re-examine thier prostrate with the tip of my steel-toed boot and bid them farewell.

Through the window.

On the fifth floor.

Twice.