• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine arent on display instead they live in a gun bag (rifle) & original box (pistol, as i aint got round to buying a nice case for it yet) in my cupboard.

Mainly to keep them out of sight, but also as my room is very small theres a distinct lack of space to make a fancy case or whatever for an M15 rifle. Oh and dust isnt an airsoft gun's best friend.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep all of my airsoft guns under my bed. But my bed isn't ordinary. Oh no. I am field testing the M135A23XM19A34X-QSB for NATO. It is a 3.5 billion dollar experimental nuclear equiped bipedal queen sized bed, capable of launching a nuclear warhead from any location on the face of the Earth whilst the operator is sleeping.

Krazy, I see all these outrageous claims from you, but I have yet to see an single photograph backing ANY of them up.

Weal. Ok. Tell me what you want pics of and Ill get them how bout that. I mean all my stuff is legit and PERFECTLY LEGAL. I mean I have litterly waited MOnths for stuff sometimes. I mean it has been 9 months on the paper work from the BATFE for My SOCOM suppressor for my USP Tactical. I waited 19 months that is 19 months of hard long and inteanseive labor to build the Tank. Now I do stand corrected. The AT4 sold from my dads store yesterday. But I will sure as hell get you pics of the bazooka and laws.

I keep all of my airsoft guns under my bed. But my bed isn't ordinary. Oh no. I am field testing the M135A23XM19A34X-QSB for NATO. It is a 3.5 billion dollar experimental nuclear equiped bipedal queen sized bed, capable of launching a nuclear warhead from any location on the face of the Earth whilst the operator is sleeping.

Are u mocking me?

No, I'm not mocking you. I just have been playing WAAY too much Metal Gear Solid lately. How could I mock you anyways? Honestly, I'm not trying to be an *albatross*, looks like I must have missed something. Considering I haven't exactly read the whole thread, so I probably did miss some things........ :P

Edited by M1911A2 guy
Weal. Ok. Tell me what you want pics of and Ill get them how bout that. I mean all my stuff is legit and PERFECTLY LEGAL. I mean I have litterly waited MOnths for stuff sometimes. I mean it has been 9 months on the paper work from the BATFE for My SOCOM suppressor for my USP Tactical. I waited 19 months that is 19 months of hard long and inteanseive labor to build the Tank. Now I do stand corrected. The AT4 sold from my dads store yesterday. But I will sure as hell get you pics of the bazooka and laws.

Are u mocking me?

If your dad runs an army-navy surplus store or something where you sell de-act stuff from, it doesn't count as YOURS, since you don't have it in your own personel collections.