no It is not an army navy store. It is a small booth in an antique store where he has been selling alot of ###### that just sits around and collects dust. so WOot to u mate

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no It is not an army navy store. It is a small booth in an antique store where he has been selling alot of ###### that just sits around and collects dust. so WOot to u mate

that's not much differant than the scenario I illustrated, infact, it IS a scenario I illustrated, so, woot to you for being an ornary teen who tries to use his father's position as an antique broker to gain prestige on an Airsoft Forum in the UK. :flamed:

Edited by Thomme

It was MY stuff. I am just trying to sell it to make some cash. my dad is not a antique deller Dang U are hard headed fool. Listen. Just tell me what you want proof of and Ill get it. But calling me a liar in public forums is just as dumb as haveing your head up your *albartroth*. It stinks and makes you look like a fool.

Sorry about that. I just saw you gave me a rep point. I just get so angry sometime. I mean You prcticly have to shoot some one before they beleive ya. sorry mate * goes to see shrink*

It was MY stuff. I am just trying to sell it to make some cash. my dad is not a antique deller Dang U are hard headed fool. Listen. Just tell me what you want proof of and Ill get it. But calling me a liar in public forums is just as dumb as haveing your head up your *albartroth*. It stinks and makes you look like a fool.

why don't you go back and look at how the conversation went. It went like this:

I had 4 bazookas, but one sold in my dad's shop.

Well, they don't count if your dad is selling them in an Army Navy Surplus store or something where he sells De-act items,

My dad doesn't have an Army Navy Surplus store, he sell sitems in a booth at an antique shop.

It still doesn't count as yours in your own personel collection if your antique broker father is selling them.

My father isn't an antique broker, your an *beep* for saying I'm lying, it's my stuff that he's selling so I can make some money.

Now, you tell me... are you being ornary because I misinterpretted something you neglected to elaborate on in the first place, or am I being an *beep*? and reallly stop and think about it.

Sorry about that. I just saw you gave me a rep point. I just get so angry sometime. I mean You prcticly have to shoot some one before they beleive ya. sorry mate * goes to see shrink*

it's cool, we all get hot headed, but, seriously, your story was spotty. But, getting hot headed and fighting is the american way. I suggest you learn to edit posts instead of double posting, though, mods may get mad.

Edited by Thomme
Actually, I've had this avatar for a while.

*edit: evilhippy, i'm not trying to be annoying.

Easy mate don't worry 'bout anytink :D It's hardly a crime in any case, I was just trying to be funny lol

I'm in awe of the fact that you grabbed a screenshot to prove it though dude, I just couldn't be bothered at all ;) Then again I am almost terminally lazy sometimes

Wall -o-weapons dude, err....chap with 23 rifles and a bazooka, from Thailand.....anyways, fair bloody play mate, that's the sweetest collection I've seen, I thought I had a lot of guns but that ###### all over my toybox, nice one :D

I know what you mean about the SIG552, don't have one yet but I will have, for the look of it and not the function, as I have heard on many occasions it is poor incomparison to most AEGs, but it's just one you have to have next top the rest isn't it?

Cool cool, I bow to your majestic and towering rack (uh huh huh, huh huh huh)....of guns.

Finally!!

Right, here my stuff I keep cased:

_casedlot3.jpg

And the rifles and shotguns and stuff goes here:

_rackedupfront.jpg

The rest of the pistols are around, one in my desk drawer, one in a holster underneath the table, one duct-taped to the top mof my back at all times ;)

There are about 8 pistols not seen there, they are the ones in this picture below that are not rifles, SMGs or shotguns as they are in the 2nd picture, please excuse the absolutely terrible photoshopping out of the cases and stuff but I have little to no skill in this area:

_Uncasedlot.jpg

I'm gonna have a better display up soon, honest. I need 3 more rifles or so and I can get some racking stuff sorted. Bonza.

could be

* Tac Force USA (Teflon® coated) OD GREEN COMMANDO

* Full flexible nylon assault vest (rifle size)

* Fits M16 style magazines

o also Fits Aug, G3, Sig, Famas, etc...

* D Rings on each shoulder

* Back of vest has universal attachment webbing (MALICE, MOLLE, etc)

* Will fit web belt on lower part

* Best quality materials (made in Taiwan)

* Water pouch compatible in the back

* Very versatile, excellent vest! Made for military use

or * Warhead Industries Crossdraw Vest -OD green

* Custom vests, high quality - made for real military

* One size fits all; small-XL (not XXL)

* Fits up to 8 MP5, G3, M16 mags, 6 pistol mags, and other pockets included.

* Comes with web belt, sniper shoulder pad, and webbing on the back of vest

* Crossdraw holster will fit nearly ANY pistol, including the Desert Eagle, M9, etc...

Edited by clmwrx
Finally!!

Right, here my stuff I keep cased:

_casedlot3.jpg

And the rifles and shotguns and stuff goes here:

_rackedupfront.jpg

The rest of the pistols are around, one in my desk drawer, one in a holster underneath the table, one duct-taped to the top mof my back at all times ;)

There are about 8 pistols not seen there, they are the ones in this picture below that are not rifles, SMGs or shotguns as they are in the 2nd picture, please excuse the absolutely terrible photoshopping out of the cases and stuff but I have little to no skill in this area:

_Uncasedlot.jpg

I'm gonna have a better display up soon, honest. I need 3 more rifles or so and I can get some racking stuff sorted. Bonza.

Whoah!! Thats a lot of guns. Which small country was it that you were planning to invade again?

FERG

I've got an AUG now, too :D I need help....

Actually I'm currently allied with the US army, England and the UN in a four-pronged attack starting in France and ending up in north Korea, by way of Iran and most middle eastern countries actually, now I think about it ;)

Yes, well, I'm planning on picking up all the guns on my wanted list before November, then hopefully I can spend all my wedge on display cases and internal upgrades, I should have enough by then to keep me busy.....

Cheers mate, I do feel rather good about the whole `airsoft thing` when I come home and I'm still thinking about work stuff, then I wander into my bedroom and think `fcuk it, I have many, many guns. That's nice.`

:D I'm currently in awe of crazy4beats ; that chap in Korea with somthing like 32 rifles, I need to amass a similar sized collection myself methinks

I'd like to know too, I've been looking for something besides pegboard that I can put on the wall next to my bed and hang everything up to scare the relatives. :P

I'm curious though, why do you guys hide your guns?

well All my guns are locked away in my wardrobe and only come out for game days or if i'm working on them.

Why do we hide them away, well they are dangerous in the hands of anyone who has no idea what they are doing also i feel my 2 year old daughter is a little to young to be around guns so thus as a resposible adult I keep them locked away so that she can't get her hands on them for her and my guns own safety.

this topic raises the inevitable question "how many is too many?", probably doesn't have an answer lol, "until i run out of ones i want" maybe.

lovely collections people

Krazy, why is your LAW De-act? probably diferent laws or summit but i own an non de-act law which is legal as it is considered a spent casing however if i have it de-activated it becomes more illegal than carrying a working minigun lol(because it then has potential to be re-activated or something), well i may exagerate, but definately in that area

Cheers

Mig

I have yet more tetris-like stuff now, not any more guns (yet) but I managed to fit 13 pistols into that rifle case, maybe 14 actually, I did lose count.

I'll get a snap, it's way better fitting than the previous photo :D Might not be until later in the week but it's worth the wait.