• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys,

Commandoboy, I already use a FirePoint/Optima red dot that cost about $300 USD

so I dont think I will be changing it anytime soon, although I have thought about putting more of a sniper scope like you said.

I think Ive spent about 3 grand on the Glocks overall.

here is the details and a few more pics of the Super G19

Base:

KSC Glock 19

Upgrades:

G&G metal slide

Shooter's Design CCW threaded outer barrel

KM SEALS 169mm silencer

**178mm 9Ball 6.03mm tightbore barrel**

Zenith recoil spring

Firefly rocket floating valve

Hidakaya floating valve spring

Custom floating valve retaining pin

Firefly impact hammer block (touch breech)

Hidakaya 150% hammer spring

Custom high flow mag valve (ported stock)

Custom blowback chamber springs

Hop-Up ball removed for ultimate power, accuracy, and consistancy

Guarder metal mag catch

Glock mag base plate

Hogue grip

**Tasco Optima 2000 Red Dot sight**

**FOBUS TAC telescoping Glock stock**

** Weaver Bipod**

Custom brace to allow cycling with any size/weight silencer and inner barrel

178mm_006.sized.jpg

178mm_007.sized.jpg

inner barrel

178mm_002.sized.jpg

Edited by ViciousV10s

Wow.Just wow. That has to be the coolest glock I've ever seen, and despite my, well vocalised and highly publiciesd, hatred of glocks, I would indeed buy that for a dollar :D;)

Actually I'd be happy to spend a fair few hundred on one of those, but I guess you pumped about $800 or so into that little monster

:D You could organise an orgy with your lot Donnie!

Yes, I am actually about to go postal. I have a train ticket to the airport and a plane ticket to anywhere else with this lot ;)

j/k, of course: No terrorism will be embarked upon by this individual at any time. Officer.

"I would never kill anybody, not unless they p*ssed me off"

Bizzarely out of all my pistols I only have 1 stainless gun... dont know why that is. Yours all look good and my glock fascination has had me almost buy a HFC glock/usp hybrid one you got - hows it shoot compared to a ksc glock?

The HFC hybrid is a S & W Sigma frame and a glock slide, they call it the Dark Hawk.

To be honest (ya ain't gonna like this) I don't much like the angle of glock handgrips in relation to the slides, to shoot at least as I'm warming to the look, and to be honest I haven't spent much time with either of the Glocks or the DarkHawk on `the range` (the bit between the bed and the wall ;) )

But, it's a damn solid pistol, really, really solid. The mag fit is the best I've ever seen/felt - no rattle whatsoever on mine. I've never seen a gun with zero mag rattle apart from this one.

It shoots.......well? lol I'm a sicko collector and not a player so I can't rate it's battle-efficiency for beans I'm afraid, from memory (what's left after the weekend) it shoots .25s a good 50 feet in a dead straight line as that's the width of my garden +/- 10ft without even looking at the hopup, and it gets pretty good gas efficiency - not the same as the M190s but they are a world apart from anything else anyway.

The tricky thing is that sigma frame, it just doens't *quite* fit the hand properly despite the alledged contouring of that thumbrest. Actually that thumrest is a bit of a pig, but the mag release is brilliant, you'll never accidentally hit it because it's angled forward just enough to make it inaccesible. A tad tricky as you have to shift your grip, but better overall I think.

Then again I don't skirmish (yet) so it might be just the wrong thing!

I keep seeing people posting, 'How many is too many guns' and 'Thats too many guns...'

Let me set this straight;

You can never have too many guns, EVER.

FACT.

Cheers,

Smash Joehanson

Quoted for truth. There is no such thing as overkill, either. There is "Open Fire" and "*beep*, I need to reload."

Indeed. No such thing as too many guns. I still don't think I have enough.

Here is one of my gun-cabinets. There are many more that simply didn't fit in. The cabinet is custom designed and built by me.

gunrack-med.jpg

...Still need more guns ;)

NOTE: This is not really a display as such, as it is mostly hidden from view, disguised as a normal piece of furniture. It is only on display as shown when opened up ;)