Indeed.  No such thing as too many guns.  I still don't think I have enough.

Here is one of my gun-cabinets.  There are many more that simply didn't fit in.  The cabinet is custom designed and built by me.

gunrack-med.jpg

...Still need more guns ;)

NOTE: This is not really a display as such, as it is mostly hidden from view, disguised as a normal piece of furniture.  It is only on display as shown when opened up ;)

Thats a nice cabnit. You have more pistols than i do guns <_<. And two sa80's?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you like the cabinet - only finished it today!

Yup, two SA80s. I just did a rough count of how many guns of different types I own at the moment and it's around 40.

I also have another one on order, another one in a pending deal, and another two rather unique guns possibly coming in from another source.

Like I said - you can NEVER have too many guns ;)

Glad you like the cabinet - only finished it today!

Yup, two SA80s.  I just did a rough count of how many guns of different types I own at the moment and it's around 40.

I also have another one on order, another one in a pending deal, and another two rather unique guns possibly coming in from another source.

Like I said - you can NEVER have too many guns ;)

I know you cant have to many... but my current cash wont allow it

Ohes noes! R22, the bottom rack is sagging!! :o AVALANCHE !

hehehehe. Nah, it's not sagging. It's all perfectly level. It's just the effect added by the wide angle lens needed to take the shot. This cabinet is 210cm by 90cm after all ;)

O and how many lenses and cameras do you have too? I think you deal for a livine;)

Only have one camera and lens at the moment, but the lens is dynamic. It can go from Macro to wide-angle to zoom really easily. Pricey camera believe me ;)

I deal for a livine? I assume you mean living :)

Nah, I don't deal for a living. I am just an ardent collector, skirmisher, appreciater of guns. If I was trading them professionally, they would all be in boxes :D

Very nice R22. It looks like you got enough BBs and gas for a while. :D

Yup, 16 cans of green gas, one can of Cybergun Winter gas, one can of summer ASG gas, and one can of 134a. 12 bottles of Goldfire 3,700 shot BBs, 1 bottle of 3,700 Green Tracer BBs, 1 bag of 800 shots Excel Tracer BBs Green, 2 bags of 800 shots Tracer shots Orange Excel, 4 bags of Excel 0.25g BBs and many others.

Should last me a fair while ;)

I just did a rough count of how many guns of different types I own at the moment and it's around 40.

:o

:nosleep:

:blink:

That is alot.

And that is a VERY nice display/storage cabinet you've got going there. Wonder what would happen if police raided the house and saw that... :D

*breaks jaw on floor*

R22, that is *fruitcage* Awesome :D i see you've been stocking up on gas, would hate to think what would happen if that caught fire though :mellow:

what TM NBB do you have :unsure: have a guess how i can tell you have one

AFAIK (having fondled most of R22's arsenal) he doesn't have an NBB.

What makes you think he does?

Don't forget, hes taken the front of the cabinet off - most f the time that lot is hidden behind a DVD rack.

ok, fair enough :) i just had a feeling he has one from somethign i spotted, but maybe he can confirm it for me :unsure:

Oooooooo how does he do it nobody knows ;)

*shoots rob15 with tm nbb for being a showoff*

:P

*shoots v.arena with ICS MP5 SD6 and TM NBB*

Wonder what would happen if police raided the house and saw that...  :D

I'd explain to them what they were and we'd have a skirmish thorugh the ground floor of my gaff :D Wouldn't be the first time the Police have wandered in to my house unannounced to say hello ;)

Loads-a-larfs :lol:

*breaks jaw on floor*

R22, that is *fruitcage* Awesome :D i see you've been stocking up on gas, would hate to think what would happen if that caught fire though :mellow:

Well, it's only 16 litres - far less than most camping gas containers and it's distributed through 16 seperate containers. I have two fire extinguishers on stand-by at all times, and the cabinet has been fire-proofed. I guess that is about as safe as it can be. :)

what TM NBB do you have :unsure: have a guess how i can tell you have one

Don't have a TM NBB. Come to think of it, I don't own an NBB of any sort. Never have. Don't see the point in them. Too lacking in the fun department ;)

Well, it's only 16 litres - far less than most camping gas containers and it's distributed through 16 seperate containers.  I have two fire extinguishers on stand-by at all times, and the cabinet has been fire-proofed.  I guess that is about as safe as it can be. :)

true, i have a extinguisher under my desk that my mum brought me for obvious reasons :rolleyes: im going to get 2 new ones though when i start stocking up on gas :)

Don't have a TM NBB.  Come to think of it, I don't own an NBB of any sort.  Never have.  Don't see the point in them.  Too lacking in the fun department ;)

fair enough, i use mine for target shooting :) and getting a P99 with silencer for...well silent kills :)

so would you like to know why i thought you had one :unsure:

Edited by Rob15

hehehe, good catch :D

However, I bought that can for £2.50 from a local retailer. Thought it would come in handy for "in-the-field" refills until I realised it was 134a gas and not Green. Never mind, I am in the middle of negotiating a deal for a revolver that will only be skirmishable on 134a gas so it may come in handy after all. I have owned that can of 134a for about 3 years now :D

hehehe, good catch :D

yeh, i spotted that right away ^_^ im observant like that

However, I bought that can for £2.50 from a local retailer.  Thought it would come in handy for "in-the-field" refills until I realised it was 134a gas and not Green.  Never mind, I am in the middle of negotiating a deal for a revolver that will only be skirmishable on 134a gas so it may come in handy after all.  I have owned that can of 134a for about 3 years now :D

:lol: im after a few of those cans actually, in theory if i made a adaptor i could fill a empty one with green gas for field refills :)

also to keep it on topic, i have all my guns in their boxes on 2 shelves in my office along with gas, bb's etc ^_^ they will all be moved into a wardrobe soon when i clear all my sisters ###### out of her bedroom and take it over :D

:P

*Shoots rob15 with a m203 and a famas*

*then breaks the BUTT FUGLY  :P  gun rob has*

actually, it looks a LOT better in realy life than it does in pics :P

you have the vfc barett? I hate you ;). Like r22 says you can never have too many

:lol: i told my mum i can never have too many guns, she said i could have a ICS M4A1 RIS once i've saved enough. Score ^_^

donnie, any chance of a smaller pic :unsure: im on dial up and it isn't loading properly <_<