actually, it looks a LOT better in realy life than it does in pics :P

:lol: i told my mum i can never have too many guns, she said i could have a ICS M4A1 RIS once i've saved enough. Score ^_^

donnie, any chance of a smaller pic :unsure: im on dial up and it isn't loading properly <_<

I know it looks better in person... i have a spring one :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my old setup since I'm not sure the pic I posted a while back is still working. The G36 doesn't fit anymore since I converted it to a K, so my P90 or my UMG lives in it's place now.

DSCN0003.sized.jpg

Here it is today, now featuring the G&G UMG. The halogens are on the fritz, so no mood lighting this time, I'm afraid. I should really try to sort that out. The bottom cabinet space contains a bunch of stuff, mostly mags, batteries, chargers, and random accessories.

IMG_6784.sized.jpg

Close-up of the UMP.

IMG_6790.sized.jpg

Close-up of the bottom half.

IMG_6788.sized.jpg

Unfortunately my rifle storage solution isn't so elegant. It works well enough though. I have plans for a better solution that I'd like to build one day.

IMG_6785.sized.jpg

Indeed.  No such thing as too many guns.  I still don't think I have enough.

Here is one of my gun-cabinets.  There are many more that simply didn't fit in.  The cabinet is custom designed and built by me.

gunrack-med.jpg

...Still need more guns ;)

NOTE: This is not really a display as such, as it is mostly hidden from view, disguised as a normal piece of furniture.  It is only on display as shown when opened up ;)

Hey R22Master,

What is the pistol in the middle of the highest pistol storage space, i presume it is a Desert Eagle or similar sized pistol as it looks incredibly bulky and intimidating.

None of your fancy displays can beat this.

*cough* :P :P

Yes, that is a plastic garden greenhouse, and a shoebox, amongst other things.

Gun's behind the shoebox, in the polystyrene box (the brighter bit, I shone a torch there to make sure you could see).

CrazyL, are those your fathers guns or something?? I cant see how a 15 year old in the US could buy or own all those guns...doesnt really matter, nice collection of some fine weapons.

DazJW - you throw that bowling ball at people on the field or what ?

Edited by ViciousV10s
yeh, i spotted that right away ^_^ im observant like that

:lol: im after a few of those cans actually, in theory if i made a adaptor i could fill a empty one with green gas for field refills :)

BOOM. Well kinda, green gas has a higher pressure than 134a so the cans have to be thicker. You might get away with it, but you would be pushing the safety limits.

Delisle carbine FTW :P

Hoorah!

CrazyL, are those your fathers guns or something?? I cant see how a 15 year old in the US could buy or own all those guns...doesnt really matter, nice collection of some fine weapons.

DazJW - you throw that bowling ball at people on the field or what ?

Yea they are my dads. we were loading AR15 mags last night so i thought I would take some pics just to make you guys drool a little.

Krazy L, where did you get that Thompson and the BAR? And are they even yours? And do you hunt with that shot gun?

No i hunt with a remington 700 short action in a mcmillian a4 stock and chambered in 270. lovley gun.

They are my dads. we have two tompson. one is a 1944 m1a1 full auto and the other is a semi auto. He uses the both for renacting but now he uses the full auto more. The BAR I tote. that or the carbine. But the BAR will defenatly lay down the cover fire. it is only Semi but one of the guys in our unit has a full auto, and dang does it roar.