PTW clones( DTW A&K etc)

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not going to strip the cylinder and hop yet (later tonight). This is just a quick look at the cylinder, hop and barrel and the externals of the gearbox.   The Cylinder is blue anodised and well

It always amazes me the way people think that because the Systema is $1500 it's actually worth $1500. Do you really think it costs Systema more than a couple of hundred dollars to make? Do you think

ok on with the rest of part 2.   I had a look at the gearbox and electrics today. Some good news and some bad news but to keep you in suspense I'll put the bad news nearer the bottom. No sneak peeki

Posted Images

Has anyone put a few 1000bb's through theirs yet?

Some guys in Sweden has experienced:

*Destroyed motor gear (due to lack of motor adjustment and poor material choice)

*Broken cylinder (Nozzle assembly torn right off)

*Malfunctioning Selector Rack (It's plastic, it's bound to fail)

I'm hoping for these improvements:

"Improved Motor Gear"

"Motor Adjustability"

"Improved materials used in Cylinder Assembly"

"Selectorrack Made Of Metal"

Bring it DTW!

Hello !

First of all thanks for this amzing review !

I Wanted to know, if you change the outer barrel and the hop chamber by systema, do the gun will still stop shooting when there won't have Bbs anymore ? Because in a video I have understood that it stop firing when there are no bbs anymoe on the hop up chamber.

(I'm French i hope you'll understand what i mean)

Thanks

I have installed both systema and Celcius inner and outer barrels on my Trial DTW

I currently have Celcius 10.5" outer with Systema 08 inner barrel and MDD hop .

Madbull MK18 RISII and both DTW and PTW cylinders .

VFC LMT crane stock , DD rear sling plate , PTW pistol grip and grip end using Systema ,DTW and real emags with systema internals .

I did sand down the inside of the mag well to remove casting lines which made it better for systema steel mags as they now drop cleanly

got mine this week. and it even came with an orange flash hider even dough they said its not possible.

Like with every new aeg i buy, the first thing i do is opening it up. Wasn't really thrilled with what i saw. There was like sand/dirt everywhere. Don't know where it came from. So if you buy a dtw, deffenetly open it up and check the insides.

After cleaning it all out i went to the chrono: 415 fps average with 0.20. thats a lot more than the 385 in the review on top.

the dtw cycles perfect, the motor sounds crispy so we went to set the hop up. For this i used 0.25 like i normally use in the field. I just couldn't get a clear strait line.

Because the hop is not compatible with the ptw i will probabely buy a new unit and inner barrel and CNC the outer barrel to make it fit. keep you posted.

• 2 weeks later...