WE G26 announced - suprise surpise ? NOT

NonEx

Just came across this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U4e89apIkM&

Looks full auto for some reason so that would make it a G?? Maybe it's just a buggy prototype :P

I sit just me or did that tiny magazine get alot of full power shots off ? :o

Say what you want about WE but they are keeping the market alive, pumping out new models and versions of stuff. I personally love it. I think I am going to go back to buying

just stock WE / KJW guns and enjoy the diversity of models. If only the traded HK versions came out at the same rate, all would be well!

Looks full auto for some reason so that would make it a G?? Maybe it's just a buggy prototype :P

I sit just me or did that tiny magazine get alot of full power shots off ? :o

Say what you want about WE but they are keeping the market alive, pumping out new models and versions of stuff. I personally love it. I think I am going to go back to buying

just stock WE / KJW guns and enjoy the diversity of models. If only the traded HK versions came out at the same rate, all would be well!

Either it is a clone of the Glock 26c that KSC/KWA made but using TM internals or it is a badly done prototype, a selector on the right hand side will show if this is the case or not.

Also as for the number of rounds, one the slide is small and light so not much gas will be needed to cycle it, also those Glock 26 mags are fat little buggers that can hold a fair bit of gas before they run dry.

Still good to see WE trying, but a Glock 26, *fruitcage* me, try something else, like put time and effort into releasing that M&P9C that you had pics of.

'FireKnife'

FireKnife said M&P9C, compact, not full size... That's why I said not true. Perhaps you other guys didn't notice that he was refering to the compact.

Indeed, I missed the "C" ... :wacko:

However, FK is well known to always been flaming WE, one of the videos posted by you Sr showed the "prototype" M&P9C ( just unfinished ), its already developed, just a matter of time to hit stores...

FireKnife said M&P9C, compact, not full size... That's why I said not true. Perhaps you other guys didn't notice that he was refering to the compact.

Well spotted, it is amazing how many people miss that one important letter :P.

As for the Glock 26, why are they bothering, too many exist already when there are many other models that they could make. Plus I would buy a M&P Compact but would have to wait for a UK seller to get them in so I can have a warranty for when they go wrong (kind of says something for the trust of WE by UK sellers as the only stores that stock lots of them are the ones with no customer support that will ignore you if it does break) :P

'FireKnife'

I for one like it when the same copamy does a whole series of guns, so that you know you get the same thing if you want to collect all Glock models in the series for example. I wouldn't want to have WE G19, 17, 18 and then a KJW G26... bleh :P

It's not like it's alot of effort for them to do it. The Compact will come out shortly, don't worry. They said it would be out same time as full size, but we know since previously from the XDM that they roll out the full size first then the compact.

I for one like it when the same copamy does a whole series of guns, so that you know you get the same thing if you want to collect all Glock models in the series for example. I wouldn't want to have WE G19, 17, 18 and then a KJW G26... bleh :P

It's not like it's alot of effort for them to do it. The Compact will come out shortly, don't worry. They said it would be out same time as full size, but we know since previously from the XDM that they roll out the full size first then the compact.

I would rather the KJ Glock 27, as I never had one properly fail on me. Though I have had WEs fail they were not this exact model :P.

That is true, but I will then have to give it another month until a UK store gets them, and then another month until a decent UK store with a warranty gets them. So it is going to be a wait. :D

'FireKnife'

The KJs are pretty decent.

The WE G19 and G23 all run on some type of TM system so the g26 will probably be the same.

Only thing is the dimensions on the compact models are probably slightly off as the barrel lugs (and front pin) dimensions are taken from a TMG17. In real steel, the compact models are slightly different from the full steel in this aspect.

The KJ g19 and the TMg26 take this into account to create a more realistic replica. Downside is the outer barrel and hopup chamber is not compatible with the TMG17.

Loved my KJW G23 so much that I bought another. Not as pretty as my TM G17 and G18c (but equal to my G26 Advance). Propane or Green, it just keeps belting them out and never quits. After-market slide and barrel and I'll be good to go. Say what you will, but the older TM G26 design was quite good and very dependable.

I had the KWA G26c (as well as KWA/KSC G17, G18c, G19 and G26) and was just never happy with it. Hop-up on all of them was awful and they truly stunk up the field during the cooler months. Here's hoping that WE based this on their "successfull" G18c (at least it's based on the TM design) as it wouldnt seem logical not to. Lets hope they've stregthened their outer barrels.

I would like to see one of these, but not by WE, any body but WE. :P

It's really time to put aside your brand prejudice.

The current crop from WE are excellent pistols.

Yes they released dross in the past....But show me an airsoft manufacturer that hasn't a few skeletons in the closet?

TM's all plastic M16a1- with a plastic outer barrel?..and their earlier version without a HOP!

V1 Classic Army M4s which were so badly wired they ate a 1500mah battery inside of 2 mags?

Marushin's comedy LD2 Hop system or their method of power reduction- by putting a bend in the barrel!

It's really time to put aside your brand prejudice.

The current crop from WE are excellent pistols.

Yes they released dross in the past....But show me an airsoft manufacturer that hasn't a few skeletons in the closet?

TM's all plastic M16a1- with a plastic outer barrel?..and their earlier version without a HOP!

V1 Classic Army M4s which were so badly wired they ate a 1500mah battery inside of 2 mags?

Marushin's comedy LD2 Hop system or their method of power reduction- by putting a bend in the barrel!

While I see you point I have shot a WE XDM, a HK3 Biohazard M9 and a WE/HK3 Glock 17 (not sure) and all of them felt like pistols I would really not want to own, they were sluggish (XDM), cheap feeling and prone to having safety issues (Glock) or cracking their own safety lever in half (M9).

I have good reasons for why I don't get on with them, maybe they just sense me coming and don't work?

'FireKnife'

I second what Demoncase said.

I've got a WE/HK3P G18C sitting in my room, I've used it in 3 games (It belongs to a mate currently at uni), and it is frankly the tits. Chucked an AIP hop bucking in there, it slings .28's like a TM does, slide is very nicely finished with gorgeous trades, and the whole gun is mind-bogglingly good for £80 shipped from RSOV. Honestly, I'd take a WE/HK3P Glock over a TM any day of the week. I'd love a HK3P trademark G34.

And FK man, I reckon you deliberately break them and wipe the memory from your mind subconsciously before firing them, like selective amnesia arising from a past traumatic experience (Buying a WE 1911 for example) :P

And FK man, I reckon you deliberately break them and wipe the memory from your mind subconsciously before firing them, like selective amnesia arising from a past traumatic experience (Buying a WE 1911 for example) :P

Actually I see what you mean but no, I treat every gun equally, it has to shine and impress me. I have had £300 plus WA guns that failed to deliver, TM pistols that have been outclassed by good springers and a WE that has shot well. WE just really, really haven't made me think about buying one as they just don't perform as I like them to. But then I don't use them as most people do, to fill a holster and get use out of as and when it is necessary, I expect cutting edge and WE, along with many other brands just don't have it, simple as that. Even stuff that I want that has come out from TM, my usual skirmish pistol go to guys has been sub-par. Just the way it is :P.

'FireKnife'

FK, on the 9th Hwagan and I will have to let you use our pistols, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised... or not, but at least we'll have tried. ;)

You are welcome to, though after 6 bad guns total from WE in the past three years that I have tried you have a lot of convincing to do :P.

'FireKnife'

Archived