WTS: CRYE RG AC Set, Chimera Top, TyrTactical Items

PianoBlack

Seller Location: Washington State, United States of America

Acceptable Buyer Locations: North America, Europe, Asia

Blacklisted Countries: Standard Blacklisted Countries

Shipping Methods: USPS Priority Mail for US Buyers, USPS Global Express Mail for International Buyers

Payment Methods: Paypal, USPS Money Order for US Buyers, Cash if Local

TB1.jpgTB2.jpg

Item: Tyr Tactical Basic Plate Carrier, Multicam, Size Medium

Price: $100 + Shipping or Best Offer

Condition: Like New, Missing Shoulder Pads

Description: I purchased this recently, but didn't like it so I'm putting it up for sale again. It holds medium ESAPI plates just fine. It comes with a removable 3x shingle that fits into the kangaroo pouch.

From the manufacturer: "TYR Tactical Basic Plate Carrier (TYR-BPC) with adjustable, side-opening buckles is designed to allow users to easily and quickly put on or remove their armor. The front kangaroo pocket comes standard with a removable, open-top, M4 triple mag pouch with bungee retention strap."

TYRRRPS.jpg

Item: Tyr Tactical Lower Back Radio Pouch Set, Multicam

Price: $35 + Shipping or Best Offer

Condition: New w/ Tags

Description: I bought this for my PICO thinking that it would provide an inexpensive way to carry my radios without taking up any space up front. However, while they were out of way, I didn't like the way they rode.

From the manufacturer: "TYR Tactical PICO Lower Back Radio Pouch, set (TYR-CM-LBRP). Compatible with PICO and PICO-MV with Base Cummerbund or Side Buckle Kit - TYR-SBKMV (not included)."

CACS1.jpg

CACS2.jpg

CACS3.jpg

Item: Crye Precision AC Combat Shirt, Ranger Green,

Price: $180 + Shipping or Best Offer

Condition: Like New, Worn Several Times

Description: Comes with AirFlex elbow pads. Worn this a couple of times and stuck it in a box.

From the manufacturer: "The design that started a movement. When we developed the first version of our signature shirt, we had no idea that it would lead to such widespread adoption of our basic design. The Combat Shirt is a purely operational fighting upper garment. This shirt is designed specifically to be worn under body armor. It keeps you cool with a lightweight high-performance flame resistant DRIFIRE® torso, and reinforced Mil-Spec NYCO ripstop sleeves designed for use with our patented removable Combat Elbow Pads (sold separately). Features a zip collar that allows easy donning and doffing while keeping slings, straps, and brass off your neck. Made in US from US materials. Patents Pending."

CACP1.jpg

CACP2.jpg

CACP3.jpg

Item: Crye Precision AC Combat Pants, Ranger Green,

Price: $210 + Shipping or Best Offer

Description: Comes with Airflex knee pads. Worn this a couple of times and stuck it in a box.

From the manufacturer: "Designed as a purely operational fighting lower garment, with none of the compromises of garrison wear, they are aggressively cut for maximum mobility. These combat-proven pants feature a padded waist band and high-mobility stretch panels in the knee and lower back. 10 pockets. Designed for use with our patented removable Combat Knee Pads (sold separately). Base fabric is Mil-Spec 50/50 NYCO ripstop. Stretch fabric is durable a 4-way stretch woven. Zipper fly with Velcro® cinch tab. Check Size Chart below to insure proper fit. Made in US from US materials."

ACS1.jpg

ACS2.jpg

Item: Arc'teryx Chimera Shirt, Long Sleeve, Crocodile,

Price: $145 + Shipping or Best Offer

Description: Worn this a couple of times and stuck it in a box.

From the manufacturer: "Highly articulated, lightweight, long sleeved, combat shirt, designed to fit comfortably under body armour, and cut with a longer torso that can be tucked into pants."

Cheers,

Piano

Archived