Am i safe to use CO2 in my WE Scar?

Krydel

Got a new WE Scar shipped to me a month or so ago, so hopefully whatever the most recent iteration of it. I have been offered CO2 mags for it for a pretty good deal, so i'm tempted to make the switch. Do the WE Scars still love to destroy themselves with CO2, or should i be okay in cold Britain?

Thanks!

Well then I think you're good to go!

Make sure your FPS matches the site's regulation, CO2 tends to shoot harder than green gas.

Also, keep in mind that if you use it for some time, parts do break, regardless of brand.

Don't worry it happens to almost everyone and you can get spare parts at your retailer.

But just keep in mind that after a game it's good to look at your stuff and clean it.

The open bolt scar can handle CO2 however you will see more wear and fatigue on parts. And I know the stock plate can be prone to cracking under use with CO2.

Personally I've never had any trouble with just using just normal gun gas and then in the colder months Green Gas, and most of them time the FPS hovers between 300-330fps depending on ambient temp which is perfect for me in CQB environments.

Never had any issues (touch wood, other than a few parts upgraded over time) with my SCAR and I've had it since their release.

Archived