• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Front sight dovetail cut on slide is too wide and front sight has a pin that goes through slide.     Rear sight (left) has channel for blowback unit while RS sight (right) does not. Rear sight al

I took a little time to recontour and stipple my HK3P M&P more like my real M&Ps. I decided to go with a combination between how Boresight Solutions and ATEiGuns do their frames. The one thing

Hi there,  The issues with the WE M&Ps has been resolved for a couple of years now, it initially took them quite some time to sort that one out - very disappointing at the time though !   The

Posted Images

I have a hard time seeing the point of the compact if you put the large mag and extention in, then you save... what, half an inch in overall size ? :o

True but it is my preference as it fits the hand better. I doubt I'll run it like that though. Right I'm off to order a bucket load of ickle mags.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work on the stippling. Not a big fan of the polished chamber, and dangit, I know trades are nice but those just look a little too faint and shallow IMO :o

Sorry for hating ;)

Thanks.

I do agree on the shallow trades though. But at least they are here and that's all I ask. :D

I like the trades dude, very nice frame job aswell, what g19 is that?

It is/was a KJW G23.

With, now, Guarder frame and outer barrel and KJW slide. All with markings.

I also recieved my M&P today. While the gun looks incredibly well done (for WE that is), it doesn't work.

I'm not talking about the faulty hop-up chamber, which I was able to fix. Problem is, that it won't cycle properly.

If you don't push the slide down while cycling, the hammer will not strain and the nozzle loading gets stuck halfway.

The first shot is fine, but the next one causes the magazine to dispense all its gas and sometimes the fullauto issue kicks

in (3-4 shots til all the gas went out).

Fruitcage!

Edited by Probotector

I also recieved my M&P today. While the gun looks incredibly well done (for WE that is), it doesn't work.

I'm not talking about the faulty hop-up chamber, which I was able to fix. Problem is, that it won't cycle properly.

If you don't push the slide down while cycling, the hammer will not strain and the nozzle loading gets stuck halfway.

The first shot is fine, but the next one causes the magazine to dispense all its gas and sometimes the fullauto issue kicks

in (3-4 shots til all the gas went out).

Fruitcage!

I have not heard of this issue before.  I think you may have gotten a defective unit.

Unfortunate, see if you can get the retailer to take it back.

Bought it from WGC. I wonder if they'd take it back after I did some work on the faulty hop up. Also when trying to remove the worm screw that holds the rear sight, the potmetal chipped off (who would have thought?) and can't be screwed off anymore. Just ain't my day I guess...

Another question: Did WE bring out a Gen2 version of the M&P already?

Bought it from WGC. I wonder if they'd take it back after I did some work on the faulty hop up. Also when trying to remove the worm screw that holds the rear sight, the potmetal chipped off (who would have thought?) and can't be screwed off anymore. Just ain't my day I guess...

Another question: Did WE bring out a Gen2 version of the M&P already?

The grub/set screw on the rear sight? If you already haven't figured out, it is fake and molded into the sight. As far as returns, you're pretty much stuck with it after making modifications.