• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Front sight dovetail cut on slide is too wide and front sight has a pin that goes through slide.     Rear sight (left) has channel for blowback unit while RS sight (right) does not. Rear sight al

I took a little time to recontour and stipple my HK3P M&P more like my real M&Ps. I decided to go with a combination between how Boresight Solutions and ATEiGuns do their frames. The one thing

Hi there,  The issues with the WE M&Ps has been resolved for a couple of years now, it initially took them quite some time to sort that one out - very disappointing at the time though !   The

Posted Images

Bought it from WGC. I wonder if they'd take it back after I did some work on the faulty hop up. Also when trying to remove the worm screw that holds the rear sight, the potmetal chipped off (who would have thought?) and can't be screwed off anymore. Just ain't my day I guess...

Another question: Did WE bring out a Gen2 version of the M&P already?

There's no gen 2, just the compact versions.

If you're not local to WGC (Austria is a little far from Hong Kong eh?) then there's no chance in hell they will accept the return.  Sorry.

I also recieved my M&P today. While the gun looks incredibly well done (for WE that is), it doesn't work.

I'm not talking about the faulty hop-up chamber, which I was able to fix. Problem is, that it won't cycle properly.

If you don't push the slide down while cycling, the hammer will not strain and the nozzle loading gets stuck halfway.

The first shot is fine, but the next one causes the magazine to dispense all its gas and sometimes the fullauto issue kicks

in (3-4 shots til all the gas went out).

Fruitcage!

Can you please share the hop up mod as I haven't been able to figure it out myself yet. Can you post pics of what you did?

Thanks.

Doubt it. If they have been shut down now they probably know it's done for.

Papago still appears to make custom ones, I think it was his they tried to sell or something similar.But it's gonna be difficult for sure.

They will be available when Cyber and Stark/VFC release theirs... (not WE)

BTW; dry fired my tan one today, total beast, really nice and crisp blowback and full power until almost only the very last 5 shots or so when shooting at normal pace. Impressive for sure. Love it !

Cant wait to see the Cyber Gun version, interesting that Stark and VFC are affiliated some how, the stark g18 was nice anuff for $100 but not the external quality you would expect from VFC, infact I had a stark g18 traded version in my collection for a while and gave it away because I thought it looked a little ruff sitting beside my KSC g19.

Cant wait to see the Cyber Gun version, interesting that Stark and VFC are affiliated some how, the stark g18 was nice anuff for $100 but not the external quality you would expect from VFC, infact I had a stark g18 traded version in my collection for a while and gave it away because I thought it looked a little ruff sitting beside my KSC g19.

Stark is not affiliated with VFC, Stark IS VFC.

VFC created Stark to escape from Glock.  Glock goes after replicas that just look like theirs, with or without trades.

VFC is also Avalon, they made that to give them a "high end" brand

VFC also used to be LCT.  LCT was making AKs for them in the beginning (this was before they were called LCT).

All this is from the guys at WGC who are the exclusive distributor for VFC in Hong Kong (this is why they offer you the best prices for VFC).

• Like 1

Good news. I actually fixed the issue with the hammer. Folded a little strip of paper thick enough, cut it to the right size and dipped/glued it onto the loading nozzle frame with two-component adhesive.

Only emptied one mag, cycles smooth and without any problems. Recoil feels great.

Can you please share the hop up mod as I haven't been able to figure it out myself yet. Can you post pics of what you did?

Thanks.

Sorry for the bad quality of this picture.

The wheel inside the chamber of my M&P kept getting stuck at the corner the arrow is pointing to.

Just round it a little and it should do the trick. Also, look if the wheel is deformed.

wemphuissue.jpg

Edited by Probotector
  • Like 1

VFC created Stark to escape from Glock.  Glock goes after replicas that just look like theirs, with or without trades.

VFC also used to be LCT.  LCT was making AKs for them in the beginning (this was before they were called LCT).

All this is from the guys at WGC who are the exclusive distributor for VFC in Hong Kong (this is why they offer you the best prices for VFC).

Then why is there a blatent differance in quality between the stark g 18 and say a vfc mp5 gbb.

Well, probably because there already are many companies making the G18, hence making it easier to manufacturate. Plus GBB are not really revolutionary from one another.

It is not the case for the MP5. Creating a new gun, since the VFC-MP5 is the first GBBR replica of the MP5 made in ages, is more difficult and the result is not guaranteed.

Thats not what I mean, If VFC made a g18 I would expect it to have the external qualities that the rest of VFC products have, the stark g18 doesnt share the same high qualities externaly. It looks a little ruff IMO. So for me when they make there new m&p I would like it to be better made then the stark g18.

So trying to get back on topic here...

How is everyone's M&P shooting and hop up adjustability? I've only shot in my backyard so far and the bbs start dropping around 35-40ft (10-12m). I have modified my hop up housing and I am able to adjust the wheel and arm. I can see the hop bucking being adjusted, though probably not enough to produce backspin. 

I haven't seen the video, but in Youtube, boobieM4h mentions about a shrink wrap mod on the hop up arm in one of his other videos. He also installed an aftermarket tight bore inner barrel and hop up while having to modify the hop up housing to properly fit in the outer barrel. I have everything in hand at the moment, just haven't found the time or initiative to work on it. Has anyone performed this or a similar type of modification?

Then why is there a blatent differance in quality between the stark g 18 and say a vfc mp5 gbb.

Not everything is made the same way.

The MP5 is a stamped steel and welded desgin.  As long as you have a stamping machine, this can be outsourced (I doubt VFC invested in a stamping machine for just one model).  The Stark Glocks are probably extruded aluminum with some milling on the rails for the same I saw at WGC, makes sense given the very simple shape of the Glock.

And Stark Glocks aren't that bad.  Not as good as the new WE models, but better than the old KSC ones at least.

I'm pretty sure Li Cheng Technique Business Company (LCT) is NOT VFC.  Whether they had any OEM dealings previously is one thing, but they have two very different factories in two very different locations.

I'm pretty sure Li Cheng Technique Business Company (LCT) is NOT VFC.  Whether they had any OEM dealings previously is one thing, but they have two very different factories in two very different locations.

Yeah, that's what I said, they made them FOR VFC, as in OEM lah 

But that's just for the first batches apparently.  VFC makes their own AKs now.

I got mine from Landwarrior Airsoft, before i took it home they fixed the hop issue for me and they do this to all of the M&P's they sell.

I got it before Christmas and have put about 800rds through it without any issues such as burst fire. It's only been out to one skirmish and works fine with 0.25's, gets the same range i got from my TM226, i tried .28's but i wasn't getting the range i was wanting but it was a cold day and i didn't have the time/patiance to fiddle about with it.

• Like 1

I got mine from Landwarrior Airsoft, before i took it home they fixed the hop issue for me and they do this to all of the M&P's they sell.

I got it before Christmas and have put about 800rds through it without any issues such as burst fire. It's only been out to one skirmish and works fine with 0.25's, gets the same range i got from my TM226, i tried .28's but i wasn't getting the range i was wanting but it was a cold day and i didn't have the time/patiance to fiddle about with it.

Shame they didnt sort out the trigger mech issue til after it had been sent back TWICE