• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Front sight dovetail cut on slide is too wide and front sight has a pin that goes through slide.     Rear sight (left) has channel for blowback unit while RS sight (right) does not. Rear sight al

I took a little time to recontour and stipple my HK3P M&P more like my real M&Ps. I decided to go with a combination between how Boresight Solutions and ATEiGuns do their frames. The one thing

Hi there,  The issues with the WE M&Ps has been resolved for a couple of years now, it initially took them quite some time to sort that one out - very disappointing at the time though !   The

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The trigger pull on this is so hilariously nice compared to my Glock, it's nice.

However, one of the screws on the blowback unit stripped, so I can't get inside it. Any ideas?
No replacement BBUs are available online so far- the Glock one is similar but I can't justify butchering one- and it seems a waste to drill it out and have it not work at all.

The trigger pull on this is so hilariously nice compared to my Glock, it's nice.

However, one of the screws on the blowback unit stripped, so I can't get inside it. Any ideas?

No replacement BBUs are available online so far- the Glock one is similar but I can't justify butchering one- and it seems a waste to drill it out and have it not work at all.

contact WE directly - they sell loading nozzles for $12 or so. 

I made an enquiry at the WE website and they directed me to info@airsoft123.com. The WE website is for wholesales only.

Airsoft123.com doesn't work as a website, but you can contact them through the e-mail. Be warned though, the process was stupidly slow, as they take days to answer.

I managed to get some parts for an older WE M9 through them though, and price was fair.

• Like 1

Can confirm I have the burst issue on my black M&P. Suspected it from day one since the trigger feel and break felt different compared to the tan one. Will have to check it out this weekend.

Dry fired it with Guarder 220PSI gas, light strikes first 3 shots had to manuall rack and insert magazine, then it let go. Worked alright. 22C indoors. :)

pew pew

Can confirm I have the burst issue on my black M&P. Suspected it from day one since the trigger feel and break felt different compared to the tan one. Will have to check it out this weekend.

Dry fired it with Guarder 220PSI gas, light strikes first 3 shots had to manuall rack and insert magazine, then it let go. Worked alright. 22C indoors. :)

pew pew

Man, that's not good :-/ what's the serial on that one vs the tan?