First time I fielded the gun i could not get it to work. It seemed like i was getting light strikes, as i was using propane and it was fairly hot. I emptied gas on mag, filled with a small amount of green gas and had the same issue. I removed the flow valve and noticed one of the o rings was completely mangled, it was almost flat like a washer. If you stand up the valve vertical with the impact portion facing up, the oring on the bottom was the bad one (the one that seals the valve). Removed and replaced with one at local hardware store and it was up and running in no time.

JUST FYI if you seem to be getting light strikes check your flow valve before tinkering with the hammer spring.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Front sight dovetail cut on slide is too wide and front sight has a pin that goes through slide.     Rear sight (left) has channel for blowback unit while RS sight (right) does not. Rear sight al

I took a little time to recontour and stipple my HK3P M&P more like my real M&Ps. I decided to go with a combination between how Boresight Solutions and ATEiGuns do their frames. The one thing

Hi there,  The issues with the WE M&Ps has been resolved for a couple of years now, it initially took them quite some time to sort that one out - very disappointing at the time though !   The

Posted Images

This GBB is riddled with problems, pity, it has a nice feel and looks good when new, but after fixing the bogy hop unit (took ages) it worked well for about 200 rounds then the burst fire issue started, fixed that(took ages) then the mags start to leak because of crappy O ring, so in the bin it went. I hope the VFC version is going to be better  because I really like the look & feel of the M&P.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To me it sounds like semi-BS. It might be from a WE partner but for WE directly to send out trademarked parts like that, I very much doubt it.

Either way good for him.

I got mine in the mail coming to me! By the way, price for me was $132 USD, so not the previously stated 180.

Also, from what I have gathered these are made by the "infamous" "Ghost Island" "shop" or whatever they are. Still unlcear as to who or what that/they are and/or their relationship with WE...

Edited by NonEx

Pulled out the output valve from all my mags. They look perfectly alright.

Maybe a combination of running propane and warm weather and increased pressure within the magazine and combination of weakened hammer spring. When troubleshooting the other day, the gun shot normal after about 10 or 12 weak shots and manually cycling the slide. It did it with every new mag (topped off bbs and gas) I put in.

off the top of my head im guessing the valve knocker or knocker disconnect is worn down, and the higher pressure is enough to push the knocker back over the diconnector early before the cycle is complete

• 4 weeks later...

I bought the HK3P version of the WE M&P. It immediately had issues alternating between going to full auto or not reseting the hammer. The store (Hero Arms) cautioned me beforehand this was common. I had the store do the upgrade which appears to have resolved all the issues.

Markings are like ... crazy shallow, but the overall finish is better than the OEM non-marking M&P.

1r0g.jpg

cojo.jpg

1efv.jpg

inqg.jpg

uscm, who makes that threaded outer barrel and thread protector? Looks sweet.

Haven't been messing with my M&P much, but using green gas and I haven't had much problems with light hammer strikes. I did find one magazine did it but it was sitting in my rig for a few hours. I still would like to change out the hammer spring.

A pic of mine in a HSP INCOG and D3 rig.

9504831789_d848bd8dd6_z.jpg

Edited by WTF?Shane

uscm, who makes that threaded outer barrel and thread protector? Looks sweet.

It's actually made by WE ... but the BS branding on the package says American Defense Manufacturing (ADM). Basically it's a WE barrel insert which comes with a thread protector. They've done the threaded inserts before as a prepainted orange plastic thing for US sales. And I've seen the threaded part in black too. But never with a thread protector which was why I bought it.

Hi all - new here to Arnies. Anyway, my front sights fell off during a game (kind of my fault, I noticed the securing rod starting to stick out but didn't think much of it). I know some have mentioned that RS front sights are likely to work on it with little/no modication. Has anyone installed RS/aftermarket sights on this? If so, which sights did you install?