Likewise, gas efficiency was more than acceptable given the minus temperature and the metal slide.

Happy with the hop replacement but has anyone managed to work out if other parts are compatible yet, piston lids, mag valves barrels etc?

Ah damnit, the epoxy wore off... AGAIN!

Is there a shop that sells M&P parts? I'm tired of fixing the gun over and over again (I need the frame where the loading nozzle is located)

Heyy guys, I know I said I would take some pics/video which was color corrected and calibrated to show what the WE M&P tan really looks like, took me long enough but here it is :D

Tan is tan! (IMO) ?

Edited by NonEx

The trigger pull on this is so hilariously nice compared to my Glock, it's nice.

However, one of the screws on the blowback unit stripped, so I can't get inside it. Any ideas?
No replacement BBUs are available online so far- the Glock one is similar but I can't justify butchering one- and it seems a waste to drill it out and have it not work at all.

The trigger pull on this is so hilariously nice compared to my Glock, it's nice.

However, one of the screws on the blowback unit stripped, so I can't get inside it. Any ideas?

No replacement BBUs are available online so far- the Glock one is similar but I can't justify butchering one- and it seems a waste to drill it out and have it not work at all.

contact WE directly - they sell loading nozzles for $12 or so. 

Thanks! And what NonEx said, their site is pretty convoluted.
It's less the nozzle, more the entire blowback unit/barrel/hopup and all that, or just the BBU if I drill it out and pull out the internals.

I made an enquiry at the WE website and they directed me to info@airsoft123.com. The WE website is for wholesales only.

Airsoft123.com doesn't work as a website, but you can contact them through the e-mail. Be warned though, the process was stupidly slow, as they take days to answer.

I managed to get some parts for an older WE M9 through them though, and price was fair.

• Like 1

I test fired mine this weekend and was very unimpressed by the accuracy. At 7m range I got a 12cm spread in the upper left hand corner of a 25cm target. Not accurate nor precise. :(

Also mine fires about 1½ mags on a full charge in room temp.

Try another bucking. Hop in mine was quite inconsistent with the original one, so I'm using a Nineball now.

Which one did you use? The barrel on the m&P doesn't seem to have the typical TM window

Well, it's a regular Nineball purple rubber for VSR/TM GBB. The chamber has the window for the "fin" and the inner barrel is a standard one.

Can confirm I have the burst issue on my black M&P. Suspected it from day one since the trigger feel and break felt different compared to the tan one. Will have to check it out this weekend.

Dry fired it with Guarder 220PSI gas, light strikes first 3 shots had to manuall rack and insert magazine, then it let go. Worked alright. 22C indoors. :)

pew pew

Can confirm I have the burst issue on my black M&P. Suspected it from day one since the trigger feel and break felt different compared to the tan one. Will have to check it out this weekend.

Dry fired it with Guarder 220PSI gas, light strikes first 3 shots had to manuall rack and insert magazine, then it let go. Worked alright. 22C indoors. :)

pew pew

Man, that's not good :-/ what's the serial on that one vs the tan?