Custom Weapon Builds: Progress Thread

Kenworth W900

• 4 weeks later...

How is it blind firing if you can see? Just using a camera instead of sticking your head round the corner.

This is another classic airsoft argument.

Essentially, you're not actually presenting a target to fire back on. You cant really be suppressed, Its plain unfair. I wouldnt allow that. If I were a marshall.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep up the good work everyone. I'm glad to see that you have taken the opportunity to use this thread to add various odds and ends of discussion, ideas and build updates as I intended. However, don't forget that for those who have not done so already, you may create your own specific thread to log the progress of your custom weapon builds. I'm going to leave the following message, which is copied from what I added to the list of competitors, below too:

All entrants please note: In order for all Arnies members, who will eventually be voting on your entries, to easily find, view, discuss and contribute to your custom weapons please add the tag 'ACBC' to your build threads. If you want the option of having your build threads easily cleaned up and/or edited in anyway please add it to this Competition sub-forum. With no other administrative duties I am well placed to help out if you place your build thread in the specific sub-forum.

• 2 months later...

And I came up with this recently:

tumblr_mkt3v1WHFF1rk7l7co1_500h.jpg

Sure, it still needs some more GUBBINZ, and a glowy steampunk barrel device, but the general idea is here.

I should be able to save some money for the Sten this month, and the raw materials shouldn't be too expensive either.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived