Arnie's Day Trip to the Mall - Coming Soon!

In anticipation of the Airsoft-Palooza that is Arnie's Day Trip to the Mall '12, I'm setting up this thread for all to use for posting up pictures, videos and whatever other content we have.

The event itself promises to be full of awesome, let's give it the records to match!

A number of Arnie-ites have suggested they'll be there documenting the day (myself included) so hopefully there'll be no shortage of things to show!

248805_10151125058591867_2027024826_n.jpg

Keep an eye out for me - I may just take your picture! I expect your cheesiest grins!

See ya there on the 9th and back here after for *suitcases* and giggles, folks!

This thread is for photos and videos only - Please save your discussions for the main thread - Here!

Edited by FTZ-WildeCard
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and just to add (yes I know this post wont have any) pictures and videos only!

Discussion can be put in the thread section under 'The Game', this is for media only, so people don't have to wade through 'hey, nice vid' posts all the time.

Actually WildeCard, can you edit this and add that to the title, so that people might see it and not just post stuff that isn't needed?

'FireKnife'

• 3 weeks later...

Carvey Bacon:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmmfjkfvx7ybbta/2012-12-09%2015.05.57.jpg

Trigger Happy Steve(With added tactical photobombing Fireknife shaped blur):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/etd2mrpfr1loz9m/2012-12-09%2009.17.31.jpg

And random photoshoot during mission breefing cus they take so long featuring Fireknife and Amateurstuntman.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkkf255l5duscn9/2012-12-09%2013.43.27.jpg

Edited by ED-SKaR

Ok, so not everyone made it to the gathering on the night before... but those that were there made the most of it anyway!! (suspicious photos taken by passer-bys so don't blame me!)

1. FireKnife doing some "matrix" move in this very freaky photo???

arnies01.JPG

2. More reasonable shot of Arnieites in Reading (taken by some random, too-much makeup lady on the next table after I taught her how to 'press the button...... harder' my dear...!!!)

arnies02.JPG

3. More story telling..... yadda, yadda, yadda... they were good war-stories though...

arnies03.JPG

4. Retire to a more civilised spot at the Novotel bar for some more...

arnies04.JPG

5. OllieTy really needed some food, so this is when we had to take off to Mc'D's across the road...

arnies05.JPG

6. And yes, I did venture out to pick one of these kebabs around the corner just like I said I would!

arnies06.JPG

7. Ok, so where is everyone at breakfast-time....???? (6:45am)

arnies07.JPG

That was you!!!! You *bramston pickle*! You and the other guy I totally missed, saw you in the corner of my eye and totally put my focus off. I get bored of standing around and dont mind being shot lol.

Made it up the the center barricade twice before in the day!

hahaha at 38rps I never know how many times ive shot people :D

Its the Flyye rig, its proper thick everywhere. Its a little tough to feel/hear hits when ive got it on especially when theres loud noises, shouting, my P90 going off lol usually takes a few extra shots but allways take me hits. Twas fun :D