Arnie's Day Trip to the Mall - Coming Soon!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know the woman who was taking photos? i want a decent pic of me using my 1911, and i was hoping she had taken one!

I've seen her at another game there, again taking photos. Posted a thread on the F&O forums to ask the same question but I'd not had any response last I checked.

I would presume only one or two of the staff actually know who she is, but I've no idea which ones or how to get a hold of them.

NINJA :P Shame the camera dont do the dark :(

[media]http://youtu.be/CBCucKEk8rk[/media]

Haha *bramston pickle*!!!! :D

Is there a full video going on youtube this week?

Yes, I'll chop together all the pictures and videos submitted so far and then pop it on YouTube.

I really wish I had my own head cam to add in more footage. Ah well, it's almost Christmas eh! Been trying to convince my other half for weeks that I NEED a GoPro in my life! :P

Edited by FTZ-WildeCard

Wild card, I have some footage you can have to bung in that video.... it's not very good and you'll have to remove the audio as the mike in my camera is pathetically bad. Aaaannndd the battery ran out almost immediatlty after i started filming so it's all of 40-50 seconds of usable footage.

You can have it when I get the picture of me. I want the raw image, not to rip it out of a video!

Wild card, I have some footage you can have to bung in that video.... it's not very good and you'll have to remove the audio as the mike in my camera is pathetically bad. Aaaannndd the battery ran out almost immediatlty after i started filming so it's all of 40-50 seconds of usable footage.

You can have it when I get the picture of me. I want the raw image, not to rip it out of a video!

256218_432676110120643_2115085449_o.jpg

Ta daa!

A couple more form the album...

556842_432675936787327_313616080_n.jpg

460536_432676203453967_2088763491_o.jpg

615205_432675990120655_630663434_o.jpg

The rest are over on FaceBook (public so everyone can get to them)! Arnie's Day Trip to the Mall '12 Feel free to tag yourselves. :P

Next time I'm going to have to concentrate on being a Pap so I can get more stuff done haha I got stuck in this time around. :)

Just another shout, if anyone has anymore pics of vids for the video please let me know here or PM me - if you could also state when during the day the video was taken and which team you were on that'd be lovely. I'll try and put everything in chronological order.

Cheers folks!

GOD DAYM I look good in the second to last photo!

You're just working on your Thousand Yard Stare, that's all. ;)

Great pics - Just a heads up though, I can't tag anyone.

Cheers, Alex - try again now mate!

wildecard, mine are the games after lunch :P, i was on green obviously.

¬___¬... yes, like I need you to restate that! lol :P

I never learn the lesson that running around the basement like a demented ferret all day isn't conducive to being photographed.

I'm also getting the itch to get behind the lens again, Last time I didn't use high-vis, I knocked up some replica Press armour to try and be noticeable without being hi-vis because I like being close in to the players to get the good shots, probably not something to try at the mall though, keeping it for woodland.

I never learn the lesson that running around the basement like a demented ferret all day isn't conducive to being photographed.

I'm also getting the itch to get behind the lens again, Last time I didn't use high-vis, I knocked up some replica Press armour to try and be noticeable without being hi-vis because I like being close in to the players to get the good shots, probably not something to try at the mall though, keeping it for woodland.

That's a brill idea. I might be lazy and just get some PRESS patches made up lol :)

The body of the camera will not be damaged by airsoft hits. Mines been set on fire, shot, dropped, kicked and shot, all sorts and still perfect.

A UV filter will not hold up to a BB strike, round just goes straight through, while a hit from a round will most likley not damage the lens, the broken glass from the filter would scratch it.

I made a few out of polycarbonate which hold up to 750fps hollow point from an air rifle at point blank.

One thing is the back LCD screen that needs protecting, ive got one of these -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/walimex-easyCover-Silicone-Protection-Cover/dp/B004RG19OO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1356385671&sr=8-3

Keeps it safer and clean, also in the back you can insert a peice of square cut polycarbonate held in with a little tape/glue keeps the back safe.