World of Tanks

ComradeMP1

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I finally joined a clan.:) Platooned with new mates.

shot_064-2_zps79c70ed4.jpg

shot_063-1_zps0326a481.jpg

This was one hell of a match. At one point I though all was lost. Just 4 or so of us against 9. Lots of shooting and scooting and we wore each other down a 2 vs 2 match. In the end the little T21 pulled through for me and I was able to get those two last kills for the win. Props to competant scouts.

I put the vickers 76mm on the churchill I and by god was in not worth all the effort needed since for some stupid reason the match making throws me into games with jagpzrs and tigers and all sorts of other much bigger and better tanks. 

In other news finally got me a Wolverine.

• 3 weeks later...

shot_073-1_zpsdaad0789.jpg

Big score for this little guy

shot_078_zpsd1c5629a.jpg

Nice game, got support from an AMX something or other. Went along the beach and I killed stuff. Engaged a Patton, I ended up ramming him and killed it. He raged, I lol'd. Made it to their base and capped for the win.

shot_077-1_zpseb87b45d.jpg

The right amount of giving me targets. Alone turned the tide in our favor and won us the game.

shot_076-1_zps0cf245bc.jpg

Awesome game. Looked like a we were gonna lose, enemy team still had a fresh T28 and JagdTiger with 3 arty pounding us. It was me and a T-54 with something like 10HP left. Scouted base and got them in a panic, later went round and raided. While dodging the JagdTiger and T28 fire, I went in for the arty who were all direct firing. I was manuvering like a mofo and I killed them all while our T-54 was pounding away at the TD's.

Pay+bonus+back vacation compensation meant pay was great this time around. Bought myself a year prem. Also finally got the Tiger and Panther. Picked up the Jumbo Sherman.

I've fallen for the Luchs real bad, its such a fun tank to play and after nearly 200 games with it my Win rate is at 70% !! also maxed out the crew, fully upgraded the modules so its now on elite status with Mastery badge.

Also Picked up the hellcat and its 90mm which is pretty awesome and am using it to grind credits to buy the Cromwell I just researched.

I've fallen for the Luchs real bad, its such a fun tank to play and after nearly 200 games with it my Win rate is at 70% !! also maxed out the crew, fully upgraded the modules so its now on elite status with Mastery badge.

Also Picked up the hellcat and its 90mm which is pretty awesome and am using it to grind credits to buy the Cromwell I just researched.

Ah, yes the Luchs. Everything the Leopard isn't. Fast, manuverable and lots of fun. Wreaking havoc in lower tier games...... good times.

Definitely better than the Leopard, thing is the leopard itself wouldn't be so bad if the match maker didn't throw you in games with tier 8's all the time.

aznriptide859 the churchill is a cruel mistress and can be real painful in games with high tiered tanks but in evenly matched games its quite fun and you can take an absolute kicking a lot of the time and return fire incredibly quickly with its guns high rof.

From what I've read no its not, the chaffee is meant to be the best scout tank of all the tier V's.

Finally after days of grinding 900.000 credits I managed to buy the Cromwell only to discover an hour or so later that tomorrow its getting discounted 50% for this resupply special event......

Probably going to go for the ELC AMX next as it looks like an insane little machine.

• 5 weeks later...

shot_089_zps6125b0a7.jpg

MM. Gimme your keys bro, you drunk......

shot_090_zpsbcab50d0.jpg

Did work on some Derpin KV 's. Was alone inside the train station with a heavily damaged Churchil I outside near cap. Don't know if he made it but the IS came me from the front with the KV-1 and the KV-1S came up from the rear of the train station. A bit of adrenalin and some well placed shots, with some thanks the the Jumbo's thick frontal got me out of that one. KV-1S almost had me, was taking cover from behind an SU-100 I damaged and was dead. Luckily for me, he exposed his side long enough from me to put a round through it.

shot_091_zpsb951e25a.jpg

shot_092_zps598c7719.jpg

Got myself a sLowe Lowe-rider. Pretty nice, makes some money and let's me put the hurt on just about everything I can put my sights on.

shot_093_zpseeabc46b.jpg

Didn't get to do much this round, but a silly scout did try to get me. Saw him going up the hill ahead of my position so I turned towards him, think he noticed me too because he turned towards me and started charging me. One well place round left him with a few HP, I reversed behind a rock wall hoping for a fast reload. Just as the round was to be fully loaded he tries to ram me, I reversed for time so I could shoot him. But it was unnecessary as he blew up when he rammed me, did little damage to me, so I just lol'd and finished the game.

Found something interesting to listen to while I WOT. Someone over at AnimeTake uploaded an anime OST trance remix. Turn it up and blow stuff up......

5 v 1 Don't worry bro I GOT THIS.

shot093jm.jpg

I was defending the left flank entirely on my own but actually managed to hold off and destroy everything that came at me which at one point was 5 different tanks. I eventually moved to the hill at the middle of the map and took another couple out as well to finish the game.

I'm in the middle of pimping out the chaffee but its a horrendous grind to upgrade it and modules cost a fortune so its going to take a while which isn't by the fact that any damage sustained in a game instantly puts you out of profit., I'm also playing about with the sherman which is a fun tank despite lacking a bit in the armor department but its an easy tank to play with and its last gun is pretty cool and seems to pen most other tanks without to much hassle.

Also always have a blast in the luchs, its by far my favorite tank.

shot106w.jpg

That's some nice shootin' tex.

Last game I had in my StuggIII, It quickly came down to a one on one with a Hetzer. Everyone was like " Go get him!!!" but no I played it cool. I had a general idea of where he was and sat in flag behind a dead teammate. He showed up, i showed enough of my self to shoot. He hits me, I take a shot and do a ton of damage. Second shot misses, I put one right through frontal for the win.

Lately I've restarted living that Stug life. Only a few K XP away from the Jagdpanzer IV. I finally managed to grind my way through the M36. Started playing it and have gotten some good game, just sittin' n shootin' and killing many things with that 90. Picked up the T25 AT. It's pretty nice even stock. First game got a few kills and at one point I was being shoot at from various directions, bouncing just about everything. With the stock 90, I was still able to deal some damage.

EDIT:

shot_096_zps196c9e56.jpg

Wrangled this heavy thing pretty good. Surprisingly hard to pen in lower tiers. He kept hitting my tracks, but I kept getting to his sides for easier pen.

shot_097_zps4f954060.jpg

Fatal shot in a one on one with the Hetz. Got off my second shot before he could re load.

shot_099_zps2359994b.jpg

Gotta love that depression. Gave that T29 a hard time.

Waiting on a 50% discount before getting my T25AT. Working on my T25/2, pretty much plays like a M36 but at higher tiers :(. Though IMO, I think the 90mm M3 is the best all around gun for its tier - I think I have 3-4 tanks that use it and it's extremely versatile.

JP4 is a TERRIBLE grind, at least back before 8.0 it was. Worst T6 pen, low alpha dmg too compared to other nations. Just endure it and look forward to the gleaming treasure that is the JagdPanther.

Hetzer is awesome for locking down sections of the maps and the 105 is hilarious when its one hit killing everything though I cant say the same for its bigger brother which I loathed as it just wasn't doing for me at all and I ended up selling it and buying the churchill 1 back again.

Also have a good laugh in the Cromwell and so far its the best british tank I've played with so far as its very fast, has good HP and a decent gun when you fit the last one. That said it isn't perfect and you still have to avoid any heavies unless your taking snapshots from a safe distance.

Oh snap, an A39 Tortoise! Oh fo sho' gonna have to give that brit TD tech tree a go through.  Also new tanks for the ruskis and fritz's? Wondering when they're gonna throw in the KV-122. Trolling lower tiers in a KV-1 with a KV-1S turret and 122mm gun. I remember I ran into a game that had a few of them being tested in game a few patches ago.

A39 tortise, a huge steel block with a gun and wheels

5874012138_9d2a4be865.jpg
A39 Tortoise  - pic 2 by Peeteekayy, on Flickr

I have the AT-15A and that thing is pretty safe even in higher tiers, being able to bounce just about anything. I can only imagine how tough it's bigger brother the A39 is going to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got some free time to build up some spare XP for the upcoming brit TD line update so I have about 45.000 sitting ready.

Also picked up the Panzer-III which is a very fun little tank and surprisingly resilient for a speedy light tank. I managed to rush in through a large group of enemies earlier sending them into complete disarray with a couple even shooting their allies in the process as I weaved through them.

Was a great game and it made me wish I had remembered to turn on battle recording (the nifty replay system) which I have done now letting me capture this second run which was full on winging it as I forgot to re-arm my ammo and repair consumables and ending up switching to a hand full of spare HE shells I also have for backup.

94ef9639af8d480609985de2eaaec5bf.png

Turned out all right in the end tho :D

I had me some fun in the III and the other mediums. The III/IV was a good time and a decent gun. Almost have me enough cash to get the VK3001P and work my way to the Tiger P. I think I could do well in the Ferdinand.

I finally got around to the ISU-152 with the BL-10. Too much fun right there. While you have to watch your reloads, you can dish out that damage and it seems to bring in more cash than it takes. Hit a T28 through frontal and did 3/4 HP damage, put those big E series German heavies in their place and managed to score an awesome kill on a T30 hiding behind a rock when he exposed his commander's coup.

Lowe, still making cash like a boss

shot_100_zpsa0525af4.jpg

Archived