Chris costa nighthawk recon pistol kit for marui MEU

kenxin

I thought there were NOVA Nighthawk kits for Marui "Japan market only" some time ago. Prices were about $800 in Japan with no external parts (slide stop, safety, etc). It's a pitty if this kit comes without these parts as some of them are rare as hell and some simply don't exist on airsoft market

A little update on this,  some time ago NOVA (under Anvil, in this case) released (to japan only, AFAIK) the slide catch and safety for the nighthawks. I'm unsure if they also did the MSH of the GRP.

Also, those kits were not japan market only, but were in fact Redwolf only.

A little update on this,  some time ago NOVA (under Anvil, in this case) released (to japan only, AFAIK) the slide catch and safety for the nighthawks. I'm unsure if they also did the MSH of the GRP.

Also, those kits were not japan market only, but were in fact Redwolf only.

Yeah, I've seen some on japanese sites, but out of stock unfortunately. Type 05 I whink the slide stop was called

Crowned barrels @ boomarms http://www.boomarms.com/shop/item.cfm/id/NOVA-BL-NK/curr_code/USD . Lacking a chamber thou.

Unfortunately those kits are OOS.

I DID find someone who recently acquired a NOVA nighthawk vickers kit in japan (which as far as I know is not part of the RWL exclusive deal).

http://ipoc.militaryblog.jp/e424642.html

The frame appears to be a kimber frame thou.

No idea where he got it from.

You mean ARMY Desert Warrior? I had R27 in the a year ago and it was . Then I got 2 Warriors (black ones) and they were pretty nice for the money. Some rattling and bushing dimensions issue, but nothing major really.Comparing army warrior slide and frame with PGC Kimber kit there is no big difference imo

Archived