Blowout Gear sale. Getting rid of stuff i don't use anymore.

rainbow5ive

All prices are SHIPPED via USPS. I don't negotiate because it's a waste of time for both of us, and these are priced to move. Payment via PayPal ONLY, i've had too many people flake out with money orders. If you want something, post in the thread and email me. NO TRADES.

DSC_7655_zps3eb89c2a.jpg

Condor Shotgun Scabbard - coyote tan. Unused, missing shoulder strap. Otherwise complete with retaining strap and MOLLE straps. $18 shipped.

Specter Gear Tac Ops Belt Pad - Size SMALL, coyote tan. Used once. As new, no marks. $15 shipped.

Tactical Tailor Duty Belt - Size SMALL, khaki (no longer made in this color). Used once with the above belt pad. $15 shipped.

Blackhawk Thigh Platform for SERPA - Coyote Tan and Foliage Green. Used, but in good condition and all straps complete. Tan one upgraded with rail attachment and Multicam belt straps. $25 shipped EACH.

Condor two point convertible bungee sling - coyote tan. Used but in good condition, bungee still tight. $10 shipped

PACA body armor CARRIER ONLY (NO ARMOR) -Size MEDIUM, coyote brown. $30 shipped.

USGI surplus night desert camo parka - Size SMALL (but would fit up to medium). $15 shipped.

Unknown USA made plate carrier (NO ARMOR) - fits Size SMALL SAPI PLATES, tan color. Well used, and slightly dirty, but no tears, velcro still works fine. Perfectly serviceable Entire back panel is covered in loop velcro. $35 shipped.

Tactical Tailor Ranger Green Modular Plate Carrier $175 SHIPPED NO TRADES. WILL NOT SPLIT.

ALL pouches are Ranger Green/Smoke Green, none are OD. You get everything pictured except for the shotgun scabbard, radio pouch and admin pouch, because I made those and I’m keeping them. The only damage is a tear in the cover on the underside of one shoulder pad because I tried to dry it over a campfire once. It does not affect the functionality of the pad at all. Includes foam plates, cut to fit the entire carrier. For reference, a medium SAPI plate is too small for this. I think it may take a large or XL plate, or one of the rectangular civilian plates. The pouches alone are worth more than the asking price.

2 x Tactical Tailor Side Plate adaptors

2 x Tactical Tailor shoulder pads

4 x Tactical Tailor double M4 pouches

1 x Paraclete “smoke green” grenade pouch

1 x Paraclete “smoke green” Hydro pouch (the Velcro closure is worn, but holds just fine. This was used in-country, not by me)

1 x Emdom “sewer green” SUV GP pouch

L1050119.jpg

L1050120.jpg

L1050121.jpg

These prices INCLUDE USPS shipping. I will carefully wrap these to ensure they arrive safely. Please don’t waste my time with negotiating and/or tire-kicking; either you want it and have the money to pay immediately or don’t bother. Everything is priced to sell.These are cross-posted in multiple forums, and the time stamp wins. Once you tell me you’re buying it and have my paypal address, you have 24 hours to pay before it goes to the next guy.

Archived