RC model aeroplane (Mulitplex MiniMag) with 2.4 GHz radio

Stuey

For sale is my RC model aeroplane, it's a Multiplex MiniMag so a 40" span foam electric trainer type model. It's in good condition with the odd nick and ding as is normal for foam aircraft, and comes complete with everything needed to fly except a LiPo charger. I've installed the optional ailerons so it's a 4-channel plane, I have also upgraded from the stock Speed 400 to a World Models brushless motor for more power. Comes with 3 Overlander LiPos (one never used), two 3S (11.1V) and one 2S (7.4V). Both fly the plane just great, with the 3S packs she has loads of power! Duration is also excellent, particularly on the 3S packs. I get about 30 minutes, maybe more (never pushed it!). All the batteries and the plane have Deans connectors fitted.

The radio gear is a Hitec Optic 6 2.4 GHz set, I still have the box and manuals for it. It's basically brand new, has only been flown about 3 times (the aircraft has maybe 6 or 7 flights). It's an excellent mid-range 6 channel set with 8 model memories, EPA, exponential, dual rates and loads of mixes. For example it’s currently set up for the MiniMag with aileron differential and flaperons. I'll also include the manual for the plane, a spare propeller and some other bits and bobs that I have for it.

Selling because I'm a student with no time or money for flying model planes, real shame as it's a cracking little setup! I'm asking £200 for the lot, which I think is fair.

Collection from Leamington Spa, near Coventry. Ideally I don't want to post it given its size and the relative fragility of the airframe.

I will split the radio if someone only wants that, I will also consider swaps/part exchange for a TM pistol (1911, P226, M9A1) plus mags/a SERPA.

PM me with any questions or offers!

Modelplaneforsale_zpse3b521c5.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived