KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

Considering the bolt is steel and as you mentioned operates in a completely different manner, I could see it having some issues in cold weather unless you're only using semi and at max 2-round burst. 

And why not in real life an operator would rarely use full auto anyways, on semi would be standard CQB practice and the burst option would be great for control at slightly longer distances. To much emphasis is put on full auto.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

And why not in real life an operator would rarely use full auto anyways, on semi would be standard CQB practice and the burst option would be great for control at slightly longer distances. To much emphasis is put on full auto.

You're preaching to the choir here haha, I've used full auto only a couple of times and that was for YouTube videos. I've yet to use full auto in an actual game.

20130104_135306.jpg

20130104_135343.jpg

Picked up the silencer adapter on ebay. FacePalm Tactical makes them 16mm+ to 14mm- adapters. Costs $22 shipped. Quality is so-so. It looks like they just machined a bunch and put em in bags where the adapters rattled some. The inner 16mm threads still had shavings in it. Not really complaining as it works as it should...just that the finish might be of some importance to people. Another thing is that the 14mm- threads don't go all the way down to the base...there's about .5mm of unthreaded 14mm material which made my Tokyo Marui Tracer Unit sit a lil bit farther out. Filed it down...tracer unit now sits pretty much flush against the base. The adapter does not come "finished" and was in bare aluminum color when I got it. I had to spray it down like the orange threads on my outer barrel.

Just set my hop for these .25g Tracer BBs...dot is zeroed in. Ready for some CQB action over the weekend!

--------------------------------

Edit: 

For those wondering about the hop bucking and what it looks like...here's a few pics :P

20130104_124150.jpg20130104_124248.jpg20130104_124327.jpg

Edited by sacairsoftsn00py
  • Like 1

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full auto iz wrongz" talk is ridiculous.

Nice to know someone knows how to use a weapon correctly :)

Edited by intinerious
  • Like 3

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full auto iz wrongz" talk is ridiculous.

Fine if your using an AEG, but when talking about a GBB with cooldown problems and only 49 rounds in a mag it makes more sense. Unless you want to spend half the day off the field continually re-gassing and filling your mags. Keeping to semi or burst help the problems you get when using GBB's.

Fine if your using an AEG, but when talking about a GBB with cooldown problems and only 49 rounds in a mag it makes more sense. Unless you want to spend half the day off the field continually re-gassing and filling your mags. Keeping to semi or burst help the problems you get when using GBB's.

Yeah but that's irrelevant to what you said before and what I was replying to.

You were saying how using semi or bursts is the 'right way' of playing airsoft / using a GBB.  All I'm saying is the right way is how YOU want to use your airsoft guns.  If you like to full auto dump an AEG or GBB, then that's your prerogative as long as you don't end up annoying anyone else on the field if there is an agreement to how the skirmish on that day should be played.  

If you want to play airsoft like Rambo; and the people that play with you don't mind or have the same mindset, then everyone's happy.  If you want to play airsoft by simulating what guys who use real steel guns do, and same as above; then everyone's happy.  Perhaps your posts before were implying the inherent issues with GIM guns, like the one I'm quoting now, but it wasn't read that way to me, hence why it annoyed me slightly for me to have posted in the first place.  

If all you're trying to say is playing in semi/burst with GIM guns is much more efficient than playing full auto all the time, then my apologies if my post seemed a bit on the blunt side of things.

If all you're trying to say is playing in semi/burst with GIM guns is much more efficient than playing full auto all the time, then my apologies if my post seemed a bit on the blunt side of things.

No worries m8, that is exactly what I was saying :)

Edited by GhostWolf
  • Like 1

Why? The heavy steel bolt makes 134a useless so I cannot use it [well]. 

I don't know where you get that idea. I've had no trouble with 134a in mine. I'm not a full auto nutter, as I don't have many mags yet (and I only play in the warm, in one way or another), but I've not had a single issue so far.

Personal experiences may differ mind you...

Edited by nautilus

Hard to get? I suppose that depends on your location and your relationship to local LP suppliers. 

Out in the sticks, we have a couple of lads who use propane, and buy it openly and with the knowledge of the LPGA. 

Still, I don't make the switch as the missus still thinks propane filled mags = dynamite. :)

With apologies for the off-topic, what do you guys run your barbecues off?  :blink:

BBQs are never off topic! 

I use propane. There are no real issues with the gas here, it is just that the JP-LPG laws are a little odd (and rather unevenly levelled as each prefecture - sometimes each ward - can have their own zoning regulations for the use of Propane). Out in the country in Akita, as a non-agricultural/non-industrial client, I can not have more than 5kg at any one time (and only for external use). HOWEVER, my landlord's agricultural use liscence (the family rents a farm building) means that we have a 25kg can sat outside the kitchen, fueling not just the BBQ but the range as well.

However, to keep the post at least on topic, I'd like to ask if current owners who have given the thing some hammer have noticed any strain on the V-system's main spring? I'm not a heavy user and have had no issues, but the scuttlebutt locally is about breaking springs...

Edited by nautilus
  • Like 1

134a is NOT a global warming catastrophe in a can.  Its use was restricted in the 1980's due to concerns of the chemicals in 134a creating a "hole in the ozone layer."  The ozone "hole" still appears in the northern and southern hemispheres at regular intervals so the restrictions are now being viewed with some skepticism today.  It is just not the hot topic since the ban on 134a use was largely accomplished and that was supposed to solve the whole issue (Pun intended).  To report on it now could potentially embaress the environmental movement.  This is NOT to imply that reporting on it is suppressed.  It is just not actively promoted as it once was.  The dog caught the car.  

Global warming is a confusing topic because most people that argue one way or the other have no idea of what they are actually arguing about.  The actual argument is if global warming is caused by man, not actually about the planet warming.  Earth has warmed and cooled several times (That is why there were multiple "ice ages") in its long history.  The over reactionary hysteria I am seeing today reminds me of the multiple "environmental disasters" promoted in the past.  DDT, radon, over population, peak oil, acid rain, "Franken food" etc. etc. etc.  A good way to make money in this world is to scare people then prescribe the solution. Ask Al Gore.

• Like 1