KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help, at this stage it's anyone's guess.

But for sure the .25g BBs definetly make a difference.

I tried 4 mags of about 16 BBs in each at the different settings,

single, double and automatic and all worked perfect,

But every so often there still would be an unexplained jam with the usual 2 BBs falling out afterwards. .

I noticed an unusual amount of oil on different parts including the magazine, I slowly released gas from the magazine onto a piece of tissue, discovering black oil-like traces ?

Teething problems hopefully, looking forward to trying one of the smaller magazines when they become available.

Cheers.

MINES CLEARED CUSTOMS!!!

On another note - Since I ordered mine from HK will mine be the HK model with the x2 mags?

I haven't seen the retailers offer this online.  I believe it's only for local sales.  It should've said in the description where you ordered from anyways if it comes with 2 mags.

lol just you wait! It wont be bloody long!! It will be the same as yours, just KWA twins! Hmmm I may have to try and duel weild them :D

WGC had stocking issues for one, aparently missed out on the first batch by 2 orders. Also UK Customs have had a massive backlog at Xmas only JUST this weekend checking parcels shipped in dated the 4th...

Though fired off an email to them with all my details and what not so shouldnt be too long!

Going to have to take the Bushnell Holo off my P90 to suit the Kriss and replace with a Reflex. Then a Sig STL-900 on the side :D would really love a pressure switch for it but they not tend to exist.

Edited by bankz5152

Nah, it is - it's an iTac product that SIG rebrand (or SIG own iTac, not sure about that).

[EDIT]I'm not knocking it, BTW - I've never used it, I just know that SIG don't actually make them. It could be brilliant for all I know![/EDIT]

Edited by PureSilver

Nah, it is - it's an iTac product that SIG rebrand (or SIG own iTac, not sure about that).

[EDIT]I'm not knocking it, BTW - I've never used it, I just know that SIG don't actually make them. It could be brilliant for all I know![/EDIT]

Interesting to know, it is awesome btw :D So much focused light in a tiny package, only my Ultrafire 9V comes close to the same light output.

Mine...with my TM MP7A1 GBB. LoL!

At first I just saw the MP7 and was going to be like: "Dude, wrong weapon system. xD" More fool me haha.

So the verdict on these is they're too large/heavy for a secondary? Looking for a nice SMG as a backup for my EBR and this looks sweet but I'm concerned about practicality (as the EBR weighs a ton itself).

MP7 would be more versatile IMO. That stock would allow for more precise shots. 

Even with the stock folded....the vector is just bulky.

---------------------------

Just noticed on my KRISS, the folding stock very slightly wobbles....with optics mounted on the rail, you could make the rail wiggle some...it does return into place however...it could have been built more solidly. The zero of the scope doesn't seem to be affected.