KWA KRISS VECTOR GBB

If you stick a left rail on it...the rail will get in the way when you pull the charging handle...if you mount something on it...even worse. :)

Thats probably the reason why they didnt include one. The rail they included could have been mounted on the left...but they didnt do it that way. It made more sense sticking it on the right hand side. :P

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys its airsoft, not shooting real steel and be a super secret SEAL squirrel operator. If you like to full auto dump all your mags in a game that doesn't make it wrong in any way. This stupid "full a

well the bits from KWA arrived monday. (6 days from order to door!!!) IT IS ALIVE! also, 7 screws and a push pin. thats it. everything out of the upper.

Too late to edit my last post, but just so that a fair representation is given.   Responded to my email incredibly quickly (considering the time difference) and has offered to knock up my 5 pouches

Posted Images

I actually realised this when I moved the rail over, makes sense. I have had a stupid week.... lol

Almost certain I will be either fitting a laser, maybe purple to be fun :D or a home-made light made to be a 'spot light' seen a few 'head lights' using Cree LEDs creating some incredibly focused solid beams of light. Would be useful, then the STL 900 on the side for strobe/local flood.

Josh is VERY VERY happy with the Kriss by far the best GBBR I have ever purchased.

Biggest downside its thirsty on gas, then again im used to things being thirsty I own a Land Rover... lol

Got my Kriss couple days ago, so far love it.

Issues so far:

-had one double fed jam. The bold didnt return all the way so the gun did not fire while jam was in effect. So far this only happen once out of 300 rounds. BBs were stacked correctly.

-had horrible cool down on full auto where the gun started spewking out a crazy amount of gas out the barrel and ejection port. Not sure if this is normal, never seen so much excess gas from a gas gun.

-Opened up the gun, looked at the piston lid and looked dry, has anyone else had this issue?

-Receiver gap on right side above the side rail. Has flex to it, about 1mm. Normal or not?

I had a similar cooldown issue. Though it was 3C and i was fireing double tap like mad. My bolt actually 'froze' had to warm it up before use again.

My piston head was bone dry too cleaned it up added a few drops of silicone, repeated the fire conditions and was fine

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Had one jam early on. Buddy borrowed the KRISS and came back saying it stopped firing. From what I remember, it double fed. Never happened to me though.

What I did find out was that if you pushed the mag up, the bolt will not return to battery. Perhaps he had the mag pushed up which double fed the gun? I'm not sure how he was using it.

Said issue never happened to me personally. Over 5000 rounds through my gun already. No firing issue has happened while fielding it.

Hmm odd.

First one, seems pointless since i think the original is steel?

Second one I can see the point. Piston heads do go/deform, though couple chaps have been through 5K rounds with no issues.

Maybe the Stainless steel adds to a smoother bolt cycle. I noticed the bolt spring would be much more smoother and efficient if they used a stainless spring and polished guide rod.

God damn phone!! Not spelling right!

Well I can return it with my recipt, not a real gun so the serial number doesnt really matter. Just a little annoyed and have no idea why WGC would have done it.

If it goes wrong ill fix it. Which I highly doubt it will go wrong.

Theres no such thing as a 'standard tightbore' as there are many.

AEG cut barrels will not fit.

TM/VSR cut barrels will not fit.

Have not taken the barrel out yet so don't know if it is a System 7 barrel or a new design for the new hop unit.

I wish I could use mine. Its been over a month now since getting it, when it broke on day one. Contacted KWA December 26th and getting no help from them. All I get are excuses about them not having replacement parts from factory. Im glad I didn't send my gun in when they first asked, otherwise it would still be sitting in their repair center 4 weeks later. Very disappointed in their customer service. I think I've been very patient with them. This really is unacceptable.

Don't break your gun anytime soon and expect the warranty to fix it.

I wish I could use mine. Its been over a month now since getting it, when it broke on day one. Contacted KWA December 26th and getting no help from them. All I get are excuses about them not having replacement parts from factory. Im glad I didn't send my gun in when they first asked, otherwise it would still be sitting in their repair center 4 weeks later. Very disappointed in their customer service. I think I've been very patient with them. This really is unacceptable.

Actually, I have heard a very similar line from Allizard in the news forum when I asked why KWA GBBRs were completely inexistant (kriss excluded) outside The States and most of their AEGs out of stock. Apparently KWA bit off quite a bit more than they can chew...

I've never bothered with gun warrantys anyway, too much hassle when half the time you can fix it yourself for a very low cost.

Whats actually wrong with it?

--------------

On that recoil enhancment, if its anything like the RA-Tech one for the KWA MP7 it will cause massive issues. Also think it will be pretty pointless in the UK due to the weather!

Edited by bankz5152

Im also interested in if those Future Energy parts are worth it.
Cant find any info on their supposed benefits at all.

However, on a similar note.
What material is the seal on the back of the nozzle made of?

It feels like a hard plastic to me rather than rubber, surely this cant be giving a good seal?